Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... 10:20 - Aug 15 with 1118 viewsKeno

Note - I actually dont think this but just as the hype a few weeks ago was well over the top so is the air of gloom and despair now

this new team team will take 2/3 months to really click and then we can judge it

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 10:29 - Aug 15 with 1069 viewsPinewoodblue

It will take time to discover our best XI but that isn’t the priority. The priority is to start winning games.

There really are no excuses.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:01 - Aug 15 with 1025 viewsGuthrum

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 10:29 - Aug 15 by Pinewoodblue

It will take time to discover our best XI but that isn’t the priority. The priority is to start winning games.

There really are no excuses.

I don't agree. It is, at this stage, not yet urgent that we need to be winning.

We've seen before that winning a load of games early means nothing if you then run out of steam. What we need is to build a team which can be winning consistently and frequently throughout the majority of the season, not one which starts getting desperate (and maybe doing silly things) two games in.

The way I look at it, you can afford to lose up to 10 matches and draw around 10 during the season to still leave yourself a very good chance of automatic promotion. So far, we have spent one in each of those columns. There are still nine available.

I'd far rather start slowly and build to a crescendo than our more usual trick of a bright flash, staggering for several months, then a collapse. Whether we can do the former remains to be seen, but the tools are there.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:04 - Aug 15 with 1012 viewsKeno

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:01 - Aug 15 by Guthrum

We've seen before that winning a load of games early means nothing if you then run out of steam. What we need is to build a team which can be winning consistently and frequently throughout the majority of the season, not one which starts getting desperate (and maybe doing silly things) two games in.

The way I look at it, you can afford to lose up to 10 matches and draw around 10 during the season to still leave yourself a very good chance of automatic promotion. So far, we have spent one in each of those columns. There are still nine available.

I'd far rather start slowly and build to a crescendo than our more usual trick of a bright flash, staggering for several months, then a collapse. Whether we can do the former remains to be seen, but the tools are there.

it a bit like sex isnt it, you want to build it slowly, not peak just a the right moment

apparently, so I've been told

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:05 - Aug 15 with 1005 viewsGuthrum

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:04 - Aug 15 by Keno

it a bit like sex isnt it, you want to build it slowly, not peak just a the right moment

Ah, so it's not a race?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:09 - Aug 15 with 994 viewstonybied

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:01 - Aug 15 by Guthrum

This post is far too sensible for this forum at the moment. Please take your considered and positive thoughts elsewhere. This is a place of rash, on the hoof and fickle comments don't you know?
HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:20 - Aug 15 with 964 viewsPinewoodblue

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:05 - Aug 15 by Guthrum

Ah, so it's not a race?

Keno like to be first.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:23 - Aug 15 with 954 viewsKeno

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:05 - Aug 15 by Guthrum

Ah, so it's not a race?

maybe a marathon?

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:53 - Aug 15 with 874 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:04 - Aug 15 by Keno

...but in that scenario you also want both sides to win and come away happy?!

...morning ladies.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:56 - Aug 15 with 849 viewsjayessess

bad start in terms of results, but I really don't think we're "2/3 months away" from clicking

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

FYI the word PISS is allowed on TWTD. on 11:57 - Aug 15 with 845 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

FYI the word PISS is allowed on TWTD. on 12:22 - Aug 15 with 804 viewsKeno

FYI the word PISS is allowed on TWTD. on 11:57 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

so you can piss on here but cant sh1t

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 12:23 - Aug 15 with 795 viewsKeno

HMS P1ss the League was sighted this morning ..... on 11:53 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

...but in that scenario you also want both sides to win and come away happy?!

...morning ladies.

I misread that first line wondered if I was supposed to do something with Hoppy

FYI the word PISS is allowed on TWTD. on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 719 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

FYI the word PISS is allowed on TWTD. on 12:22 - Aug 15 by Keno

so you can piss on here but cant sh1t

I don't make the rules bro

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024