Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) 16:12 - Aug 15 with 1952 viewscarlisleaway

[Redacted] on 16:13 - Aug 15 with 1946 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:21 - Aug 15 with 1910 viewsWD19

Or be allowed to reproduce.
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:31 - Aug 15 with 1870 viewsrayman_10

I think Leighton Baines had a pretty spectacular record from the spot just from memory

COYB

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:44 - Aug 15 with 1836 viewsazuremerlangus

????

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:50 - Aug 15 with 1814 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Messi.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 17:04 - Aug 15 with 1771 viewsKeno

Is this the same logic whereby left wingers shouldnt forms governments?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2021 17:05]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 17:21 - Aug 15 with 1732 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You’re lucky the main posters in the Lefty Bumfest left a few weeks ago or they’d have taken exception to that post

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 17:32 - Aug 15 with 1701 viewsSteve_M

Neil Thompson and Mark Venus would like a word.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 18:11 - Aug 15 with 1656 viewsGuthrum

[Redacted] on 16:13 - Aug 15 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Fine if they're Martini action.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 18:45 - Aug 15 with 1602 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 17:32 - Aug 15 by Steve_M

Neil Thompson and Mark Venus would like a word.

Not a regular but Jamie Clapham too

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 18:55 - Aug 15 with 1587 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:02 - Aug 15 with 1569 viewsWickets

How many did Fraser score last season ? Cant be bothered to look it up but think it was five .
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:06 - Aug 15 with 1559 viewsdissboy2

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:44 - Aug 15 by azuremerlangus

????

hey you, i'm left footed and only ever missed one=

only ever took two mind
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:33 - Aug 15 with 1524 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:06 - Aug 15 by dissboy2

hey you, i'm left footed and only ever missed one=

only ever took two mind

Now you see I have a perfect record with my right foot.

Took one, failed to score.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:39 - Aug 15 with 1512 viewsCuffy81

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:02 - Aug 15 by Wickets

How many did Fraser score last season ? Cant be bothered to look it up but think it was five .

9 I think.

First pen he's missed in 26

Left-footed wasn't the problem, it was the stuttering run up
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:40 - Aug 15 with 1509 viewsfabian_illness

The strangest part of this post is the addition of ‘end of’ to finish.
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:42 - Aug 15 with 1500 viewsSwansea_Blue

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:21 - Aug 15 by WD19

Or be allowed to reproduce.

It’s ok, they’d miss

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 08:09 - Aug 16 with 1343 viewsWickets

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:39 - Aug 15 by Cuffy81

9 I think.

First pen he's missed in 26

Left-footed wasn't the problem, it was the stuttering run up

Thanks for that and even better then . I take it he does not usually do that sort of run up ?
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 1280 viewsPilgrimblue

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 08:09 - Aug 16 by Wickets

Thanks for that and even better then . I take it he does not usually do that sort of run up ?

Hopefully he will have learnt from it and give the keepers no chance in the future.
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 13:51 - Aug 16 with 1217 viewsSuperCoops

I have a similar set of rules for penalty takers.

Central defenders (of the David Linighan mould)
Short run ups (before these staggered ones).

Left footers irk me less than these though.
Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 16:31 - Aug 16 with 1148 viewsGeoffSentence

Left footed players should not take penalties…..end of. (n/t) on 19:02 - Aug 15 by Wickets

typical that he should take one for us and fluff it.

But on the plus side, only two games in and we have already been awarded a penalty.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024