Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow 18:22 - Aug 16 with 1337 viewsFreddies_Ears

Hi twtders... of several pubs on the right side of Cheltenham, the Angry Parrot has been active on a FB page "football real ale awaydays". It is entirely coincidental that it is run by a chap called Paul Cook...
Addy is 28 St James Street, GL52 2SH. Pub opens at 3.
Beers listed for tomorrow are:
Cask: Stroud - Buddy, 4.5% pale; Quantock - Obsessed by Galaxy, 4.5% Aus pale; Goff - Summer Sesh, 4.7% pale.
Keg: Wild Beer - Pogo, 4.1% fruit; Burning Sky - Arise, 4.4p APA.

I have no connection, but promised him I'd pop the info on here for you discerning types...

Pub is less than a mile from the ground, so convenient for anyone crawling through town en route...
Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 21:04 - Aug 16 with 1179 viewsGuthrum

Not been in that place, but there's a decent sized car park just across the road.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 21:12 - Aug 16 with 1155 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It makes me think of a loanee from last season getting wound up on the pitch and doing something silly for a red card.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 00:39 - Aug 17 with 1024 viewsstonojnr

described as a micro pub on the local CAMRA pages, and literally looks like someones house theyve turned into a place that sells beer, only opened March last year & was open for 10 days before having to shut for 15months,literally only reopened again 7 weeks ago, worth a look at least.

Ive never been to Cheltenham so cant offer any personal recommendations, but The Kemble Brewery Inn was the local branch pub of the year last year, also not far from the ground, also small venue, but hard to find apparently.
Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 15:34 - Aug 17 with 784 viewsKembleBlue

Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 21:04 - Aug 16 by Guthrum

Not been in that place, but there's a decent sized car park just across the road.

Like the idea of supporting someone small and local, but heading to Brew Kitchen for some proper beers.
Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 15:48 - Aug 17 with 761 viewsFreddies_Ears

Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 15:34 - Aug 17 by KembleBlue

Like the idea of supporting someone small and local, but heading to Brew Kitchen for some proper beers.

There's plenty of choice here, isn't there! I am staying opposite the Brewhouse & Kitchen, but off to the Cotswold first, then the Angry Parrot, then the Kemble.

Yo! And the car boot is full of Dunkertons cider, after a stop-off en route, just outside Cheltenham.
Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 17:06 - Aug 17 with 698 viewshatch

Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 15:48 - Aug 17 by Freddies_Ears

There's plenty of choice here, isn't there! I am staying opposite the Brewhouse & Kitchen, but off to the Cotswold first, then the Angry Parrot, then the Kemble.

Yo! And the car boot is full of Dunkertons cider, after a stop-off en route, just outside Cheltenham.

Kemble seems to be mentioned a lot. Is that the designated pre game boozer?
Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 631 viewsFreddies_Ears

Angry Parrot pub in Cheltenham - info for tomorrow on 17:06 - Aug 17 by hatch

Kemble seems to be mentioned a lot. Is that the designated pre game boozer?

It is certainly my post-match boozer!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024