Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons Tickets 11:34 - Aug 17 with 1436 viewsZx1988

An MK-based friend of mine is hoping to come to the game, but apparently MK still haven't received the tickets from us, and so can't sell them.

What on earth is going on at the ticket office? It seems as if the club is happy to, essentially, throw money in the bin because they can't get their act together and print and post a thousand or so tickets.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

MK Dons Tickets on 11:40 - Aug 17 with 1381 viewsPinewoodblue

We are not alone in having ticketing problems, Portsmouth had trouble with ticket issue/ delivery for their opening home game.

I guess if you use a ticketing company you have fewer staff available in your own ticketing department. False economy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

MK Dons Tickets on 11:43 - Aug 17 with 1372 viewsZx1988

MK Dons Tickets on 11:40 - Aug 17 by Pinewoodblue

We are not alone in having ticketing problems, Portsmouth had trouble with ticket issue/ delivery for their opening home game.

I guess if you use a ticketing company you have fewer staff available in your own ticketing department. False economy.

That's a good point on staffing, but do Seat Geek look after some of the human side of things, or merely provide the digital platform upon which the ticketing system is managed?

Given how quick and easy it should be to print off and post a batch of tickets, it seems odd that securing this kind of free money isn't done right at the start of a particular game's ticketing operation.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Clubsajoke. (n/t) on 11:50 - Aug 17 with 1332 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

MK Dons Tickets on 11:53 - Aug 17 with 1314 viewsPinewoodblue

MK Dons Tickets on 11:43 - Aug 17 by Zx1988

That's a good point on staffing, but do Seat Geek look after some of the human side of things, or merely provide the digital platform upon which the ticketing system is managed?

Given how quick and easy it should be to print off and post a batch of tickets, it seems odd that securing this kind of free money isn't done right at the start of a particular game's ticketing operation.

Understand some clubs used the furlough scheme for longer than others and found themselves playing catch up, administratively, when the season started. No idea if Town are guilty of this.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

MK Dons Tickets on 11:53 - Aug 17 with 1311 viewsJakeITFC

Have they considered stealing tickets from Wimbledon?
MK Dons Tickets on 12:43 - Aug 17 with 1155 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MK Dons Tickets on 12:51 - Aug 17 with 1118 viewsmkbobby

Just came out my mate who’s a dons fan said there £27 , it’s going to be my first game as a season ticket holder and I’m coming by train from Milton Keynes should be enjoyable with all the dons fans on the train lol
MK Dons Tickets on 13:50 - Aug 17 with 972 viewsEly_Blue

MK Dons Tickets on 12:51 - Aug 17 by mkbobby

Just came out my mate who’s a dons fan said there £27 , it’s going to be my first game as a season ticket holder and I’m coming by train from Milton Keynes should be enjoyable with all the dons fans on the train lol

They’re!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons Tickets on 17:46 - Aug 17 with 809 viewsmkbobby

MK Dons Tickets on 13:50 - Aug 17 by Ely_Blue

They’re!

Yawn !!
MK Dons Tickets on 18:01 - Aug 17 with 774 viewsstopmoaning

Uh-oh, we’ve got to play Barcelona!
MK Dons Tickets on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 768 viewsKingsCrossBlue

MK Dons Tickets on 12:51 - Aug 17 by mkbobby

Is there any other train route from Milton Keynes to Ipswich without going in to Euston and out of Liverpool Street?

I live not far from MK stadium - but always balk at the 6 hours on a train to get to FPR.
MK Dons Tickets on 18:19 - Aug 17 with 739 viewsFreddies_Ears

MK Dons Tickets on 18:03 - Aug 17 by KingsCrossBlue

Is there any other train route from Milton Keynes to Ipswich without going in to Euston and out of Liverpool Street?

I live not far from MK stadium - but always balk at the 6 hours on a train to get to FPR.

You could take a cab to Bletchley or MKC and knock 2 hours off the journey time? (MKC to Ipswich via London is well under 3 hours).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024