Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment 12:10 - Aug 17 with 912 viewsmicky_1560

Anyone else having problems purchasing a video match pass for tonight.

I am logged into the site, but payment doesn't go through on a card I have previously used and is in date.

Tried the website and the app.

The link on the app to take you to purchase a video ticket does not work either!
iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 12:19 - Aug 17 with 872 viewsblueislander

Yep. Me too.
iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 12:25 - Aug 17 with 862 viewsmicky_1560

iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 12:19 - Aug 17 by blueislander

Yep. Me too.

Update from above to purchase a match video pass for tonight.

Even though my card details were on record, I had to enter them again and once I had done this, I was able to purchase my pass.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 12:26]
iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 12:30 - Aug 17 with 828 viewsblueislander

iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 12:25 - Aug 17 by micky_1560

Update from above to purchase a match video pass for tonight.

Even though my card details were on record, I had to enter them again and once I had done this, I was able to purchase my pass.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 12:26]

Yep. That has worked. Many thanks Micky.
iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 14:19 - Aug 17 with 681 viewsmicky_1560

iFollow match pass for Cheltenham not taking payment on 12:30 - Aug 17 by blueislander

Yep. That has worked. Many thanks Micky.

Glad it helped and worked for you...

Lets hope we get to view the match and are able to enjoy it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024