Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? 21:30 - Aug 17 with 2081 viewsN2_Blue

Something is beginning to not feel right.

All too familiar this

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1914 viewsblueprint

He’s been given a lot of slack myself included since he took charge. First because it wasn’t his team , now the team needs to gel.

I for one wasn’t thinking that we would storm this league but so far Cook really hasn’t shown that he can turn us around . His record so far has been very poor.
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:42 - Aug 17 with 1849 viewschrismakin

i'm all for team gelling, but tonight isn't about gelling, it's poor game management,

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 1798 viewsDanTheMan

Doubting? Yeah, I've had my doubts since last season where we seemed to regress rather than progress.

In terms of this season, not writing him off yet, plenty of time to turn it around.

However, I do think we seriously need a win. I'd also like to see some game management.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:45 - Aug 17 with 1647 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Please dont! YOU WANTED CHANGE AND YOU GOT IT!

SO JUST BLOODY GET BEHIND THE TEAM!

yes we are making silly mistakes but it will get better!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 1617 viewsBeckets

The Americans won’t put up with this for long.
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:47 - Aug 17 with 1544 viewsRyorry

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:43 - Aug 17 by DanTheMan

Doubting? Yeah, I've had my doubts since last season where we seemed to regress rather than progress.

In terms of this season, not writing him off yet, plenty of time to turn it around.

However, I do think we seriously need a win. I'd also like to see some game management.

Thanks for being at least one voice of reason on here tonight!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:47 - Aug 17 with 1499 viewsgazzer1999

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:45 - Aug 17 by Ipswich_Crazy

We've been saying that crap for years. This is as bad as I have seen.
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1413 viewsgazzer1999

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:46 - Aug 17 by Beckets

The Americans won’t put up with this for long.

Hope not.
Login to get fewer ads

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 1406 viewswkj

I don't doubt Cook over all, but he has to start getting points on the board. If we go in to September with anything less than 5 points, then there really is only one person to blame, and that is Cook.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2021 21:50]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 1373 viewsN2_Blue

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:45 - Aug 17 by Ipswich_Crazy

worthy of a down vote for asking a question?

I am behind my team, but i'm seeing very little back, i've championed Cook all along but he is doing zip to warrant that support currently. His decisions are becoming increasingly change.

Zero game management

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:51 - Aug 17 with 1256 viewsOjc

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:48 - Aug 17 by gazzer1999

Hope not.

I’ve doubted Cook since day 1, he’s lost without Richardson IMO
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:51 - Aug 17 with 1234 viewsN2_Blue

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:47 - Aug 17 by Ryorry

Thanks for being at least one voice of reason on here tonight!

Plenty who are just saying they are concerned and rightly so.

Anyone not concerned right now I'd like to know why.

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:52 - Aug 17 with 1139 viewschrismakin

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:51 - Aug 17 by N2_Blue

Plenty who are just saying they are concerned and rightly so.

Anyone not concerned right now I'd like to know why.

The past 2 games, he's not done much wrong other than the fraser issue

but tonight needed proper game management and he failed in every aspect.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 990 viewsRyorry

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:51 - Aug 17 by Ojc

How many managers have we had now who've gone downhill since losing their assistant? Since we & Burley lost Dale Robertson in such sad circumstances - Cook, Lambert, Hurst? MM? Does feel like a pattern emerging ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 961 viewsgazzer1999

We keep on doing the same things with managers, "they have a track record of promotions" and one by one they all fail here. Sorry guys it should have been KD at least he really was one of us. It could all change and we go on a run, but Jesus that was dogs do do tonight.
Have we really just lost to Burton and Cheltenham? just let that sink in for a while.
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 913 viewsStrimmer

I'm a true blue give-him-timer and I can confirm yes, I'm getting the yips

Poll: Was it a punch?

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 912 viewswkj

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:56 - Aug 17 by Ryorry

How many managers have we had now who've gone downhill since losing their assistant? Since we & Burley lost Dale Robertson in such sad circumstances - Cook, Lambert, Hurst? MM? Does feel like a pattern emerging ...

It is sad to say, but Matt Gill has been one of our best managers on and off the pitch since MM left.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 895 viewscobboldkid

This is starting to feel like Paul Hurst all over again with even more new players trying to "gel" than he brought in.
Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 22:00 - Aug 17 with 824 viewsStrimmer

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 21:56 - Aug 17 by gazzer1999

We keep on doing the same things with managers, "they have a track record of promotions" and one by one they all fail here. Sorry guys it should have been KD at least he really was one of us. It could all change and we go on a run, but Jesus that was dogs do do tonight.
Have we really just lost to Burton and Cheltenham? just let that sink in for a while.

There's more options than just 'track record guy great option on paper' and 'non-manager who we like because of the past'

Poll: Was it a punch?

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 22:03 - Aug 17 with 734 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Dear oh dear! Ok so who's beginning to doubt Cook now? on 22:00 - Aug 17 by Strimmer

There's more options than just 'track record guy great option on paper' and 'non-manager who we like because of the past'

Nothing Paul Cook has done tactically has worked. Nothing.....wrong starting line up, wrong subs, cant defend a throw in, cant hold a lead, cant turn around a defeat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024