Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... 22:05 - Aug 17 with 904 viewsFarmerpiles

right now. How long before they come out and give PC their 100% backing. 4 games into season and pretty quiet so far.
Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:06 - Aug 17 with 874 viewschrismakin

Barely see much from them since the first game lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:07 - Aug 17 with 836 viewsN2_Blue

I was only thinking before the game tonight that they've been pretty quiet since the eve of the first game.

Had their optimism crushed just like us fans?

Phoenix Rising having another good season...probably realize its much more fun following them than our mess.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:08 - Aug 17 with 832 viewsMillsTash

Get the super fans to tweet them. They’ll listen.
Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:09 - Aug 17 with 807 viewsWicklowBlue

FFS is the answer to the op.
Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 784 viewsBeckets

Not sure but O’Leary and Ashton will be thinking how much it would cost to entice Michael Appleton from Lincoln.
Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:12 - Aug 17 with 753 viewsTown_Boy

Probably getting flight tickets as we speak to watch at the weekend pile on the pressure 😎

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 714 viewsHighgateBlue

Whatever the answer is to our current mess, I doubt it is more "soccer ball" cheerleading on twitter or facebook from someone half way round the globe.
Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:18 - Aug 17 with 699 viewsTangledupin_Blue

If they saw the game they may have spotted that Cheltenham had turned the game round and, for much of the second half, were clearly on top.

Therefore, perhaps they are thinking that PC's game management is poor. Given the way the game played out, they may be wondering why Cook left it until the 78th minute before making his first substitution, then the 88th and 89th for two more.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:56 - Aug 17 with 560 views3_5_2

One thing for sure.

He will get a decent chance at it but they won’t hesitate to replace if required.

Strangely I take some comfort in that

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:57 - Aug 17 with 539 viewspointofblue

Wonder what Brett & Berkay are thinking... on 22:56 - Aug 17 by 3_5_2

One thing for sure.

He will get a decent chance at it but they won’t hesitate to replace if required.

Strangely I take some comfort in that

You mean he won't be given a five year contract? I thought that was the usual answer in football to a poor run of form.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024