Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The one positive.. 23:01 - Aug 17 with 1090 viewsWallingford_Boy

Woolfenden and Burgess looked a solid partnership.

Shame about the keeper and full backs around them!

RIP Sir Bobby

The one positive.. on 23:05 - Aug 17 with 1039 viewspointofblue

At this rate we'll be shoving Woolfenden out to right back when Edmundson is fit.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The one positive.. on 23:26 - Aug 17 with 966 viewshoppy

Surely there was more than one positive, despite the absolute disappointing result.

Edwards, first half particularly, looks like he could cause some damage for us, as one example.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The one positive.. on 23:27 - Aug 17 with 960 viewspointofblue

The one positive.. on 23:26 - Aug 17 by hoppy

Surely there was more than one positive, despite the absolute disappointing result.

Edwards, first half particularly, looks like he could cause some damage for us, as one example.

Unfortunately I can counter that - seemingly all teams need to do to neuter us is mark Edwards out of the game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The one positive.. on 23:38 - Aug 17 with 925 viewsRadlett_blue

The one positive.. on 23:26 - Aug 17 by hoppy

why should we keep looking for positives after 4 bad results against 4 poor teams?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

How are Burton a poor team?! Seriously how are they poor? on 23:40 - Aug 17 with 915 viewsunstableblue

The one positive.. on 23:38 - Aug 17 by Radlett_blue

why should we keep looking for positives after 4 bad results against 4 poor teams?

We have to change this mind set

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

How are Burton a poor team?! Seriously how are they poor? on 23:41 - Aug 17 with 899 viewsreusersfreekicks

How are Burton a poor team?! Seriously how are they poor? on 23:40 - Aug 17 by unstableblue

We have to change this mind set

No we have to win games
The one positive.. on 23:42 - Aug 17 with 892 viewshoppy

Because I’ve never been one to see a glass half empty, and don’t particularly enjoy just wallowing in negativity, personally.

Id like to think that we are hopefully getting these bad results out of the way and out of our system, as inevitably there will be bad results at some point in the season - let’s hope these are ours…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The one positive.. on 23:45 - Aug 17 with 875 viewsRadlett_blue

The one positive.. on 23:42 - Aug 17 by hoppy

Because I’ve never been one to see a glass half empty, and don’t particularly enjoy just wallowing in negativity, personally.

Id like to think that we are hopefully getting these bad results out of the way and out of our system, as inevitably there will be bad results at some point in the season - let’s hope these are ours…

Everyone was trumpeting about our "easy start". All that shows is how much of a work in progress Town are. Only a few matches, but we look totally incapable of winning a football game right now, don't we?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

The one positive.. on 23:48 - Aug 17 with 855 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

The one positive.. on 23:42 - Aug 17 by hoppy

I reckon it's just coincidence that the bad results have all come one after the other.
The one positive.. on 23:50 - Aug 17 with 849 viewsITFCBlues

The one positive.. on 23:45 - Aug 17 by Radlett_blue

Everyone was trumpeting about our "easy start". All that shows is how much of a work in progress Town are. Only a few matches, but we look totally incapable of winning a football game right now, don't we?

We didn't for 65 minutes tonight.

Give things time. If we're still rubbish after 10+ games you'll have a point. What's the solution now? You can't allow a manager to make 16 signings then sack him after 3 games!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

The one positive.. on 23:52 - Aug 17 with 841 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

The one positive.. on 23:50 - Aug 17 by ITFCBlues

We didn't for 65 minutes tonight.

Give things time. If we're still rubbish after 10+ games you'll have a point. What's the solution now? You can't allow a manager to make 16 signings then sack him after 3 games!

How many of the players genuinely came to Ipswich because of Paul Cook?

And how many came because we were paying good money?
The one positive.. on 00:22 - Aug 18 with 786 viewsWicklowBlue

The one positive.. on 23:52 - Aug 17 by King_ding_a_lin_g

How many of the players genuinely came to Ipswich because of Paul Cook?

And how many came because we were paying good money?

A number of them cited Cook as being the reason they came. I'm sure wages played a part too though.
The one positive.. on 01:09 - Aug 18 with 722 viewsazuremerlangus

The one positive.. on 23:27 - Aug 17 by pointofblue

Unfortunately I can counter that - seemingly all teams need to do to neuter us is mark Edwards out of the game.

Yep. Everything was down the wings again - and only the left was doing anything of note (via Edwards everytime). Need to bring more through the middle otherwise we look like a one-trick pony going forward.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

The one positive.. on 05:24 - Aug 18 with 591 viewsnoggin

4 poor teams? Show some class ffs. Burton are top with maximum points.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 5:33]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024