Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons allocation 14:18 - Aug 20 with 1197 viewsZx1988

527 tickets.

Any idea why we allowed them such a small number of tickets? Given that they've sold out, it seems like they could easily have sold more.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

MK Dons allocation on 14:21 - Aug 20 with 1174 viewsSitfcB

Would’ve been up to them what they took.

They only got the tickets on Tuesday I think, might’ve been why.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MK Dons allocation on 14:24 - Aug 20 with 1156 viewsZx1988

MK Dons allocation on 14:21 - Aug 20 by SitfcB

Would’ve been up to them what they took.

They only got the tickets on Tuesday I think, might’ve been why.

I did wonder that, but 527 is a very precise number in that scenario. Surely they'd work in multiples of 50?

My other thought is whether it's Covid-related. The SAG only gave us permission to move away from all-ticket fixtures yesterday, so perhaps they'd capped away numbers as well?

It's hardly as if we're filling the place at the moment, so it would seem silly to not let MK Dons have the full away end on a sale-or-return basis. It's certainly not gone down well with their fans who've missed out on tickets.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

MK Dons allocation on 14:27 - Aug 20 with 1133 viewsSitfcB

MK Dons allocation on 14:24 - Aug 20 by Zx1988

I did wonder that, but 527 is a very precise number in that scenario. Surely they'd work in multiples of 50?

My other thought is whether it's Covid-related. The SAG only gave us permission to move away from all-ticket fixtures yesterday, so perhaps they'd capped away numbers as well?

It's hardly as if we're filling the place at the moment, so it would seem silly to not let MK Dons have the full away end on a sale-or-return basis. It's certainly not gone down well with their fans who've missed out on tickets.

Might be a certain amount of seats in a certain area/block of the away end.

Yeah is strange, should’ve gave them 1,500 and said whatever you don’t sell send back.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MK Dons allocation on 18:46 - Aug 20 with 771 viewsSuperCoops

Maybe related, maybe not. Buy Barnsley are saying there is a national "steward shortage"? Could this be the reason for us giving a small allocation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024