Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… 10:46 - Aug 21 with 961 viewshoppy

I haven’t had even as much as a coffee this morning prior to this.

So what meal am I having?

I’m confused now.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 10:49 - Aug 21 with 948 viewsRomeo4

That my friend is a “late breakfast”……..and I’m quite jealous of it. Enjoy.
I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 926 viewsKeno

thats a Labrunch

or Earlunch

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:13 - Aug 21 with 881 viewsOldboy

It is what ever you choose to call it.
I had a bacon sandwich for breakfast. ( No later than 9am )
I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:35 - Aug 21 with 855 viewsJ2BLUE

That is technically brunch if you were forced at gun point to put a label on it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:41 - Aug 21 with 833 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Eggs AND beans ... I'd say that's an Ensuring-Social-Distancing-Late-Breakfast.
I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:45 - Aug 21 with 827 viewsBlueBoots

No confusion here...

If you end up having lunch as well today, it was breakfast
If you end up not having lunch today, it was brunch

Happy to help

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:57 - Aug 21 with 793 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:45 - Aug 21 by BlueBoots

No confusion here...

If you end up having lunch as well today, it was breakfast
If you end up not having lunch today, it was brunch

Happy to help

Excellent referencing of Einstein's little known theory of Mealtime Relativity.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 789 viewsJ2BLUE

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:57 - Aug 21 by You_Bloo_Right

Surely you know by the time you finish the first meal what it was though? Not many people are going to eat a big meal at that time and then wait and see if they have lunch. They will know it was brunch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:14 - Aug 21 with 754 viewsVic

That’s called a hearty all day breakfast.

Soon be time for dinner then after you’ve been to see Town win this afternoon you can go home and have tea.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 748 viewsBlueBoots

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 11:57 - Aug 21 by You_Bloo_Right

Correct... y = (-x X -z) or x = (d X -y) + z

where x = breakfast, y = brunch, z = lunch and d = a massive dump

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:28 - Aug 21 with 726 viewswkj

I will bring you a coffee when we go for that drink soon. That is to say, when I actually get my car.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:53 - Aug 21 with 692 viewshoppy

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:28 - Aug 21 by wkj

I will bring you a coffee when we go for that drink soon. That is to say, when I actually get my car.

You need to be able to charge it first too…

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:53 - Aug 21 with 691 viewseireblue

Breakfast.

If there was a Strawberry, syrup or cocktail involved, Brunch.
I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:57 - Aug 21 with 681 viewshoppy

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:53 - Aug 21 by eireblue

Breakfast.

If there was a Strawberry, syrup or cocktail involved, Brunch.

I’m right out of avocado, so couldn’t add that…

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 655 viewsJimInGreensboro

How long have you known you're a Hobbit?
I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 14:18 - Aug 21 with 592 viewseireblue

I’m currently eating scrambled egg, bacon and beans on toast with a coffee… on 12:57 - Aug 21 by hoppy

I’m right out of avocado, so couldn’t add that…

Yep, that would have helped make things much clearer, smashed = brunch, sliced = deconstructed breakfast themed lunch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024