Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladký question 17:05 - Aug 21 with 1035 viewsGarv

I've not seen the game so I'm going purely on suggestions that he could have done better with the free kick, but I did see Morecambe and Cheltenham.

Why was he so widely viewed as such an upgrade on Holy?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hladký question on 17:09 - Aug 21 with 985 viewsnoggin

Definitely at fault for the first goal.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Hladký question on 17:16 - Aug 21 with 927 viewsbelgablue

Because Holy has got lead in his boots and can’t save anything that isn’t straight at him.

Hladky definitely at fault for the free kick and probably could have done better with a couple of those conceded before today.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Hladký question on 17:18 - Aug 21 with 908 viewslegoman

World class save near the end to stop a great shot that was going into the top corner.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Hladký question on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 890 viewsthepommylump

I've seen every game on ifollow this year and I think he has been pretty average!
Hladký question on 17:23 - Aug 21 with 864 viewsDavoIPB

He can save the ball! Holy can't! as another poster put if ball is more than a yard to either side against holy it goes in. Hladky actually moves and responds like a keeper.
Hladký question on 17:25 - Aug 21 with 836 viewsbilllm

Out of his depth,
Hladký question on 17:41 - Aug 21 with 757 viewsDeano69

Hladký question on 17:09 - Aug 21 by noggin

The Dons number 6 was blocking the keepers line of sight when lining up the wall, then moved away before the kick was Not seen that before. Ball went in the gap exactly where he was standing.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Hladký question on 17:42 - Aug 21 with 732 viewsgazzer1999

Hladký question on 17:41 - Aug 21 by Deano69

The Dons number 6 was blocking the keepers line of sight when lining up the wall, then moved away before the kick was Not seen that before. Ball went in the gap exactly where he was standing.

I saw that, its a first for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Hladký question on 17:44 - Aug 21 with 718 viewspointofblue

Hladky is a upper League Two/lower end League One keeper - can do the basics ok but does nothing special or save us from our errors. Maybe that's slightly unfair but, for me, he's little more than average.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hladký question on 17:46 - Aug 21 with 699 viewsgazzer1999

Hladký question on 17:44 - Aug 21 by pointofblue

Hladky is a upper League Two/lower end League One keeper - can do the basics ok but does nothing special or save us from our errors. Maybe that's slightly unfair but, for me, he's little more than average.

On that basis he is perfect for us then.
Hladký question on 17:47 - Aug 21 with 690 viewsBarcaBlue

Hladký question on 17:09 - Aug 21 by noggin

It looked like he was attempting a save with two hands, maybe thinking he could catch it. If he'd gone with just one and pushed it round the post it would have been a lot simpler and a decent but routine save.
Hladký question on 17:48 - Aug 21 with 679 views44_not_out

No better or no worse than Holy….. I make that average at best
Hladký question on 17:51 - Aug 21 with 648 viewsDeano69

Good save from Twines top bins shot just after their first goal.

Other than that, can’t say that we are better or worse off than with Holy.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Hladký question on 17:52 - Aug 21 with 631 viewsChrisd

It seems like any signing we make is instantly classified by some as: 'they are going to tear this league up,' without actually seeing them play in the flesh. I'd still give him a few more games to see if he can sort himself out, let's not forget there has been constant change in front of him since the first league game, however so far he's been underwhelming. At the moment, it looks like we are in a similar position to last season when we had Cornell which is rather disappointing.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024