Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place 19:43 - Aug 21 with 1120 viewsMeadowlark

with that subs appearance in the defensive midfield role. It was working and we had started to get on top on midfield before the silly mistake.
I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 1006 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep, I thought the same at the time. We were starting to look after the ball the best we had all game, which you need to do sometimes. It can't all be looking for the wonderball 50 yard diagonal but then seeing it come straight back at you. There wasn't really any risk until Evan's brain fart and I expect we'd have seen the game out if it wasn't for that. Oh well, hopefully he'll learn.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:18 - Aug 21 with 1006 viewsstiff_talking

It was nice to see him asking for the ball and pointing to players to where he wanted it.

A good communicator also to others. He users his arms a lot to direct play.

Has played with No fear - I want the ball attitude !
I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:35 - Aug 21 with 930 viewsVic

I thought he was excellent. Made himself available, took control and used the ball well.

All things I don’t think the other midfielders did. Very disappointed with Harper and Evans today; really didn’t look like a partnership.

But my, what a player Edwards is! Pure silk.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:39 - Aug 21 with 906 viewsTown_Boy

Agreed. Take Evans place and pass the armband onto Burgess

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:49 - Aug 21 with 836 viewsstiff_talking

I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:39 - Aug 21 by Town_Boy

Agreed. Take Evans place and pass the armband onto Burgess

Harper played well today. Evans didn't play as well. But I don’t think either are playing poorly.
I don’t think either are suited to playing anchor defensive role. Evans is playing supporting role following Cook instructions
I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 21:03 - Aug 21 with 776 viewsVic

I think Tom Caroll staked his claim for a starting place on 20:49 - Aug 21 by stiff_talking

Harper played well today. Evans didn't play as well. But I don’t think either are playing poorly.
I don’t think either are suited to playing anchor defensive role. Evans is playing supporting role following Cook instructions

Harper played well? Really? It’s interesting how we all see things differently - I thought he was really disappointing. He was very static much of the time, miscontrolled the ball several times (as did Burns) and really didn’t contribute much. I can’t think of one positive thing he did - anonymous much of the time.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024