Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolf 20:26 - Aug 21 with 1265 viewsleftback

Thought he played quite well today, obviously he’s getting a bit of flak about giving away free kick but I wasn’t sure it was even a foul!
Don’t think people appreciate the amount of work he gets through with the ball and his calmness which can be perceived as laziness is actually a massive asset for us, don’t think it’s a certainty that edmundson will replace him when fit
Wolf on 20:31 - Aug 21 with 1238 viewsSteve_M

The real failing for the great goal was missing the simple clearance, didn’t think it was much of a foul from the other end but I’m hardly best placed to tell.

He was good for the most part though, won a lot in the first half.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wolf on 20:35 - Aug 21 with 1220 viewsFunge

Wolf on 20:31 - Aug 21 by Steve_M

The real failing for the great goal was missing the simple clearance, didn’t think it was much of a foul from the other end but I’m hardly best placed to tell.

He was good for the most part though, won a lot in the first half.

Yep, thought he was good 1st half, but the foul for their free kick looked soft as p1ss.

That said, geezer next to me said Hladky was miles out of position for the 1st equaliser; he nailed it.
Wolf on 20:38 - Aug 21 with 1195 viewsSteve_M

Wolf on 20:35 - Aug 21 by Funge

Yep, thought he was good 1st half, but the foul for their free kick looked soft as p1ss.

That said, geezer next to me said Hladky was miles out of position for the 1st equaliser; he nailed it.

Yes, definitely the consensus view on Hladky from people at that end. That’s two in a week on him now, hopefully he’s just settling as his form last season was very good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wolf on 20:51 - Aug 21 with 1137 viewsstiff_talking

Wolf on 20:38 - Aug 21 by Steve_M

Yes, definitely the consensus view on Hladky from people at that end. That’s two in a week on him now, hopefully he’s just settling as his form last season was very good.

Wolf first half display was as good as he has played recently

2nd half he made the error and panicked giving away a needless free kick

Very harsh to say he was at fault for a goal when MK Dons free kick was very good
Wolf on 20:57 - Aug 21 with 1113 viewsFunge

Wolf on 20:51 - Aug 21 by stiff_talking

Very harsh to say he was at fault for a goal when MK Dons free kick was very good

The MK freekick was on target, that's it; hardly a Roberto Carlos special.
Wolf on 23:03 - Aug 21 with 966 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

Wolf on 20:51 - Aug 21 by stiff_talking

I had a good view of the free kick and feel it was a very harsh decision and certainly not worthy of a booking
Wolf on 23:15 - Aug 21 with 939 viewsRomeo4

Wolf on 23:03 - Aug 21 by Grumpy_Old_Man

I had a good view of the free kick and feel it was a very harsh decision and certainly not worthy of a booking

I thought it was a foul but not worthy of a yellow. Think the ref had already had a chat with him not long before so may have been a totting up situation.

He definitely looked better today but I’d still prefer a more ruthless CB to play alongside Burgess. I find Woolfy a bit too slow to react at times and can appear a bit casual on the ball.
Wolf on 23:41 - Aug 21 with 896 viewsArnieM

Woolfie reminds me in many ways of Titus Bramble. So much promise and talent yet every game seemingly has a complete cock up in his game, that always costs a goal. I don’t think he’ll be first choice CB much longer, once Edmundson is fit , I think that’ll be it for him.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Wolf on 00:05 - Aug 22 with 857 viewsReusersTown

Oh it's a certainty!. It's not perceived lazyness when he completely ballses up an easy clearance then panics to give away the free kick on the edge of the box to cost us another goal, that is just sh*t defending.
Wolf on 02:29 - Aug 22 with 793 viewsHighgateBlue

Wolf on 23:41 - Aug 21 by ArnieM

Woolfie reminds me in many ways of Titus Bramble. So much promise and talent yet every game seemingly has a complete cock up in his game, that always costs a goal. I don’t think he’ll be first choice CB much longer, once Edmundson is fit , I think that’ll be it for him.

Agreed. If, like Titus, we can ship him off to Newcastle for several million I think most of us would be pretty pleased. Shame Sir Bob isn't around any longer, to take him off our hands!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024