Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen MK first goal 20:54 - Aug 21 with 1228 viewscbower

Let's face it, poor goal keeping. He showed him which side to go by his original position, it was at a great height to save, he got to it and meekly palmed it into the goal! Not impressed by that on the back of Cheltenham's first too.

bluescouser

Just seen MK first goal on 21:00 - Aug 21 with 1188 viewsVic

Agree with you. He got a whole hand on the shot - it should have been out round the post. He’ll be disappointed.

Other than that, despite all MKs nice play he didn’t really have much to do did he.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Just seen MK first goal on 21:02 - Aug 21 with 1176 viewsJ2BLUE

Very poor.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just seen MK first goal on 21:06 - Aug 21 with 1151 viewsHighgateBlue

I'm hoping he improves, and I'm not sure Holy's the answer, but so far Hladky has been really poor. Not many saves to make, frankly, but he just hasn't made them. Today's first goal was a proper howler for me.
Just seen MK first goal on 08:53 - Aug 22 with 836 viewsbilllm

Just seen MK first goal on 21:02 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Very poor.

He's very poor, I hope somewhere along the line he improves,
Just seen MK first goal on 08:57 - Aug 22 with 814 viewschrismakin

In training, i'd wrap the posts in bubble wrap and have shots fired into the corners and tell him to dive. He almost looks scared that he's going to hit the post.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Just seen MK first goal on 09:01 - Aug 22 with 797 viewsFPL_Tractor

Agree. Made a good save one on one in the second half. I’m hoping it’s just a case of settling in - I mean you don’t get the League Two keeper of the year through luck.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Just seen MK first goal on 10:28 - Aug 22 with 648 viewsBarcaBlue

Just seen MK first goal on 08:57 - Aug 22 by chrismakin

In training, i'd wrap the posts in bubble wrap and have shots fired into the corners and tell him to dive. He almost looks scared that he's going to hit the post.

Bubble wrap round the goal posts???? Maybe he should wear a crash helment and oven gloves for protection in training too.
Just seen MK first goal on 10:30 - Aug 22 with 637 viewschrismakin

Just seen MK first goal on 10:28 - Aug 22 by BarcaBlue

Bubble wrap round the goal posts???? Maybe he should wear a crash helment and oven gloves for protection in training too.

Anything to get him diving into them lol. then bit by bit take a piece off lol

That's twice now in 2 games he's appeared to have whimped out of a dive

I will say appears as clearly im not him so no idea of how he felt

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024