Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People slagging Evans and Harper.. 21:29 - Aug 21 with 3529 viewsWallingford_Boy

Get a grip!

Same people that were creaming over their first few performances probably.

I know it’s been said a lot, but our “fans” really are the worst!

RIP Sir Bobby

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:32 - Aug 21 with 2651 viewspointofblue

They were dreadful today. Well, some think Harper had a good first half but Evans struggled throughout. We had absolutely no control of the play whatsoever and it's a credit to Edwards and Bonne in particular that we managed to create the chances we did considering how little of the ball we had and how poor we were with it in the middle.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:34 - Aug 21 with 2633 viewsNorfolkBlue1

I think Harper had some great moments. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out he’s a class above the majority of league one, but he’s only 21 and playing in an extremely dominant position.
Evans is more of a come down following his great display against morecambe, he has been very average since and will be replaced by Tom Carroll you’d imagine in the games to come.

Harper will learn a lot from Carroll.

Harper reminds me of chalobah with some of his turns in tight spaces and fantastic awareness. you can see similar nativities too. Look how he’s done.
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:35 - Aug 21 with 2625 viewsBloomBlue

I do think that was their worst performance to-date and MKD were targeting them as the weak link in the 2nd half but that pairing is still far superior than anything we've had for years. Plus that position needs time to get a full understanding of each other after 10 games together those same fans moaning now will be singing their praises again.
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:36 - Aug 21 with 2615 viewsWallingford_Boy

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:34 - Aug 21 by NorfolkBlue1

I think Harper had some great moments. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out he’s a class above the majority of league one, but he’s only 21 and playing in an extremely dominant position.
Evans is more of a come down following his great display against morecambe, he has been very average since and will be replaced by Tom Carroll you’d imagine in the games to come.

Harper will learn a lot from Carroll.

Harper reminds me of chalobah with some of his turns in tight spaces and fantastic awareness. you can see similar nativities too. Look how he’s done.

Exactly, Harper has looked pure class and Evans, although poor today, is clearly a top player.

Just makes me smile how the idiots on here suddenly slate them both!

RIP Sir Bobby

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:36 - Aug 21 with 2604 viewsWallingford_Boy

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:35 - Aug 21 by BloomBlue

I do think that was their worst performance to-date and MKD were targeting them as the weak link in the 2nd half but that pairing is still far superior than anything we've had for years. Plus that position needs time to get a full understanding of each other after 10 games together those same fans moaning now will be singing their praises again.

This.

RIP Sir Bobby

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:38 - Aug 21 with 2590 views3_5_2

Think it was more a case of them being over run (3 v 2 at times) shush saw them struggle although Evans fell away badly

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:38 - Aug 21 with 2591 viewsNorfolkBlue1

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:36 - Aug 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Exactly, Harper has looked pure class and Evans, although poor today, is clearly a top player.

Just makes me smile how the idiots on here suddenly slate them both!

It is very fickle mate. As the other poster says, they will be singing their praises in times ahead soon.
They weren’t their greatest today, but they don’t deserve the abuse they’ve got by multiple fckwits
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:43 - Aug 21 with 2541 viewswrighty84

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:38 - Aug 21 by NorfolkBlue1

It is very fickle mate. As the other poster says, they will be singing their praises in times ahead soon.
They weren’t their greatest today, but they don’t deserve the abuse they’ve got by multiple fckwits

Again as said people who buy a ticket and pay they’re money are entitled to they’re opinion who the hell are you to tell them otherwise
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 3:09]
Login to get fewer ads

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2539 viewsWallingford_Boy

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:32 - Aug 21 by pointofblue

They were dreadful today. Well, some think Harper had a good first half but Evans struggled throughout. We had absolutely no control of the play whatsoever and it's a credit to Edwards and Bonne in particular that we managed to create the chances we did considering how little of the ball we had and how poor we were with it in the middle.

We are a work in progress you fool.

We’re not going to win the league!

They’re a great partnership, if you don’t see that. Don’t bother posting.

RIP Sir Bobby

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2525 viewschrismakin

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:38 - Aug 21 by NorfolkBlue1

I'm just amazed by the lack of understanding of how good MK Don's are at playing the ball around. It's nothing new yet people seem to have been shocked.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2515 viewswrighty84

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:44 - Aug 21 by Wallingford_Boy

Tw*t 😂😂😂
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:48 - Aug 21 with 2498 viewspointofblue

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:44 - Aug 21 by Wallingford_Boy

A work in progress means we should be showing imporvement match by match. In some cases we are; I think the defence has improved compared to opening day. Edwards is a superb signing and Bonne could be something special. But Harper and Evans had a poor day and means we struggled to control the ball.

I'm not saying they're awful. I'm not saying they should be dropped. I'm not saying they're not good enough. I'm saying they were poor today and that affected our control of the match. They gave no protection to the backline, couldn't tackle for toffee and struggled to connect the defence to the attack.

Does that mean they will fail forever more? I highly doubt it and with any luck this time next week we'll be talking about them dominating against Wimbledon.

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 2483 viewsSitfcB

Our fanbase is horrendous and is why we should fold the club.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 2462 viewspointofblue

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:52 - Aug 21 by SitfcB

Our fanbase is horrendous and is why we should fold the club.

Our fanbase (me included) gave a standing ovation to a manager who had won four out of twenty matches. Before that, we gave a lot of support to Paul Lambert has he dragged us without a fight from the Championship to midtable of League One.

I wouldn't call that fanbase horrendous.

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 2452 viewsSitfcB

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:54 - Aug 21 by pointofblue

Our fanbase (me included) gave a standing ovation to a manager who had won four out of twenty matches. Before that, we gave a lot of support to Paul Lambert has he dragged us without a fight from the Championship to midtable of League One.

I wouldn't call that fanbase horrendous.

Before that, we gave a lot of support to Paul Lambert has he dragged us without a fight from the Championship to midtable of League One.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––

I rest my case.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:56 - Aug 21 with 2442 viewspointofblue

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:55 - Aug 21 by SitfcB

Before that, we gave a lot of support to Paul Lambert has he dragged us without a fight from the Championship to midtable of League One.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––

I rest my case.

Yeah, ok, fair point!

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:56 - Aug 21 with 2440 viewsitfcsuth

Thought Harper was fine today, actually thought he did quite well. Evans thought looked sloppy and struggled, epitomised with his error.

Still firmly believe they are a really good pairing at this level.
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:05 - Aug 21 with 2390 viewsNorfolkBlue1

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:43 - Aug 21 by wrighty84

Again as said people who buy a ticket and pay they’re money are entitled to they’re opinion who the hell are you to tell them otherwise

You stink of Karen
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:07 - Aug 21 with 2375 viewswrighty84

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:05 - Aug 21 by NorfolkBlue1

You stink of Karen

Cilly sunt 😂😂😂😂
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:45 - Aug 21 with 2291 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Both terrible today.
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:50 - Aug 21 with 2280 viewsArnoldMoorhen

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 21:43 - Aug 21 by wrighty84

It's a discussion forum. They are entitled to (respectfully) express their opinion. Others are entitled to respond and say why they disagree.
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:52 - Aug 21 with 2269 viewswrighty84

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:50 - Aug 21 by ArnoldMoorhen

It's a discussion forum. They are entitled to (respectfully) express their opinion. Others are entitled to respond and say why they disagree.

Hey talk English mate 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️👍🏻😂
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:57 - Aug 21 with 2252 viewsArnoldMoorhen

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:52 - Aug 21 by wrighty84

Hey talk English mate 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️👍🏻😂

Ok, I'll translate it:

People talk sh*t, other people tell them they are talking sh*t, and why. That's how it works on here.
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:58 - Aug 21 with 2240 viewswrighty84

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:57 - Aug 21 by ArnoldMoorhen

Ok, I'll translate it:

People talk sh*t, other people tell them they are talking sh*t, and why. That's how it works on here.

As if you actually explained bless ya 😂😂 joking aside I’m concerned now more than ever
People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 23:06 - Aug 21 with 2139 viewsArnoldMoorhen

People slagging Evans and Harper.. on 22:58 - Aug 21 by wrighty84

As if you actually explained bless ya 😂😂 joking aside I’m concerned now more than ever

Concerned??? About what?

Just enjoy being able to go to matches again after 18 months of misery.

And enjoy the fact that our Centre Forward LOVES playing for Ipswich Town. And scored an absolute screamer.

And that we have a new Gio- Edwards is going to give us two or three moments where we stop and wonder if we can believe what just happened EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Enjoy it. Results will follow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024