Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? 21:40 - Aug 21 with 1323 views3_5_2

Never seen anyone do that before. Why not come out behind the players?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 1272 viewshomer_123

I find it odd as well. Simply no need for it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 1275 viewsSitfcB

“As I say to our supporters, I’ll always go out and clap them before the game, especially away from home. I’ll go to the visiting end and clap them just to thank them for the support and travelling to watch us,” he said.

“At home, I’ll clap them as I come out. At the end of the game, I think it’s always the time for the players and the rest of the staff to acknowledge the support and we just want to continue a cycle this season, a continuous cycle of everybody at the club playing their part.

“People don’t realise how important the little things are, the guys on the gate who welcome you, supporters asking for autographs, the people who clean our dressing rooms, right through the card, the people selling the tickets, all the office staff, the commercial staff — everybody at our club is working towards one goal, and that one goal is seeing a successful Ipswich Town football team.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 22:02 - Aug 21 with 1204 viewsitfctilidie

not really sure this is worth analysing
Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 22:16 - Aug 21 with 1166 viewsRomeo4

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 22:02 - Aug 21 by itfctilidie

not really sure this is worth analysing

and I’m still waiting for the inevitable flounce about Cook shaking hands with only the MK players near the tunnel at the end of the game again. I can understand the disappointment of not winning again but some fans seem to be searching for every negative angle that can be directed at our manager.
Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 22:41 - Aug 21 with 1099 viewsWhataday78

Bore off, moaning for moanings sake.
Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 23:00 - Aug 21 with 1039 views3_5_2

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 22:41 - Aug 21 by Whataday78

Bore off, moaning for moanings sake.

Not moaning. Just thought it a bit weird.

If you like it fair enough

“Bore off”. What are you, 12?

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 23:05 - Aug 21 with 1025 viewsWhataday78

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 23:00 - Aug 21 by 3_5_2

Not moaning. Just thought it a bit weird.

If you like it fair enough

“Bore off”. What are you, 12?

You’re making something out of nothing… such a dumb post.
Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 04:33 - Aug 22 with 837 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 21:51 - Aug 21 by homer_123

I find it odd as well. Simply no need for it.

Why does there have to be a need for everything? Why can’t it just be as simple as him wanting to show a bit of appreciation for the fans.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 06:38 - Aug 22 with 765 viewsBLUEBEAT

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 04:33 - Aug 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Why does there have to be a need for everything? Why can’t it just be as simple as him wanting to show a bit of appreciation for the fans.

By doing a jig?

Folk dancing to the massive.

Right on!

Poll: W or W

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 10:05 - Aug 22 with 536 views3_5_2

Paul Cooks little jig on the pitch before the players come out Bit weird? on 23:05 - Aug 21 by Whataday78

You’re making something out of nothing… such a dumb post.

Just an observation (which I am allowed to make)

If you don't agree, that good too

That is how a forum works

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024