Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macauley Bonne post game Interview 22:29 - Aug 21 with 1329 viewsStrimmer

Loved it. Clearly fuming with the mistakes and result despite scoring two. Love having a fan in the side.

Also, happy to talk football. Explaining how his second was the harder chance as balls like that can skip off the turf and go anywhere.

Good lad, delighted to have him here, even aside from his goals.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:30 - Aug 21 with 1307 viewsStrimmer

Link!

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:32 - Aug 21 with 1272 viewsitfcsuth

Mistakes are part and parcel of the game, but they seem to be coming thick and fast right, and more importantly they are being very costly.

4 games:
Luke Woolfenden - Morecambe
Scott Fraser - Penalty miss v Burton
Lee Evans - MK Dons

You eradicate them 3 mistakes alone, we beat Morecambe, beat MK Dons and draw at Burton. Our record then stands at W2 D1 L1 and things aren’t as bad as they seem right now.

It’s fine fine margins currently.
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:33 - Aug 21 with 1268 viewsSitfcB

Hope there isn’t a recall clause.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:36 - Aug 21 with 1230 viewsRomeo4

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:32 - Aug 21 by itfcsuth

Mistakes are part and parcel of the game, but they seem to be coming thick and fast right, and more importantly they are being very costly.

4 games:
Luke Woolfenden - Morecambe
Scott Fraser - Penalty miss v Burton
Lee Evans - MK Dons

You eradicate them 3 mistakes alone, we beat Morecambe, beat MK Dons and draw at Burton. Our record then stands at W2 D1 L1 and things aren’t as bad as they seem right now.

It’s fine fine margins currently.

Add Bonne’s miss at Cheltenham to your list of mistakes. Fine margins seem to be working against us right now. Hopefully this run will change soon and when it does we should be picking up plenty of points.
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:48 - Aug 21 with 1202 viewsStrimmer

Mentioned this on another thread but blimey, you’re not going to go to hell if you say you enjoyed some part of the current Ipswich town going’s on you know. Thought this might be a ‘Bonne appreciation thread’ but, no. Just more misery. Sad! As a great man once said.

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:52 - Aug 21 with 1165 viewsitfcsuth

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:36 - Aug 21 by Romeo4

Add Bonne’s miss at Cheltenham to your list of mistakes. Fine margins seem to be working against us right now. Hopefully this run will change soon and when it does we should be picking up plenty of points.

How could I forget the most glaring miss.

The mistakes are coming at a high rate currently, and at an even higher price.
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:54 - Aug 21 with 1144 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:48 - Aug 21 by Strimmer

Mentioned this on another thread but blimey, you’re not going to go to hell if you say you enjoyed some part of the current Ipswich town going’s on you know. Thought this might be a ‘Bonne appreciation thread’ but, no. Just more misery. Sad! As a great man once said.

Thanks for posting it- I enjoyed watching that (and the celebrations during the match!)

I've just said in another thread how great it is to have a Centre Forward who is banging them in and loves the club.

"If I didn't have this job I'd be up there!"

Love it!
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:58 - Aug 21 with 1115 viewsStrimmer

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:54 - Aug 21 by ArnoldMoorhen

Thanks for posting it- I enjoyed watching that (and the celebrations during the match!)

I've just said in another thread how great it is to have a Centre Forward who is banging them in and loves the club.

"If I didn't have this job I'd be up there!"

Love it!

And thank you for engaging with the spirit of the post haha!

It really makes a difference honestly, to my ‘engagement’ with the side. People always say they want heart/desire and he has it in buckets. Especially given how the miss must’ve played on his mind. Back out there banging em in and jumping really high in the air.

Login to get fewer ads

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 23:02 - Aug 21 with 1098 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:58 - Aug 21 by Strimmer

And thank you for engaging with the spirit of the post haha!

It really makes a difference honestly, to my ‘engagement’ with the side. People always say they want heart/desire and he has it in buckets. Especially given how the miss must’ve played on his mind. Back out there banging em in and jumping really high in the air.

Yes, my favourite player of the last ten or so years was Stephen Hunt because from the first minute to the last he would make it his job to run amongst the defenders hassling and harrying them until they made a mistake. Then when they did, he'd knock it to Murph and he would bang it in. I loved Hunt's passion and energy and commitment- you could tell he loved playing and it was infectious!

I now have a new favourite player!
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 23:06 - Aug 21 with 1078 viewsRomeo4

I thought Bonne was excellent today. Lead the line really well and proved a real handful for the MK defence. His work rate was impressive too.

In him, Piggot and Norwood we now have 3 lads who can cause any defence in the league a hard time.
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 23:07 - Aug 21 with 1059 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 23:06 - Aug 21 by Romeo4

I thought Bonne was excellent today. Lead the line really well and proved a real handful for the MK defence. His work rate was impressive too.

In him, Piggot and Norwood we now have 3 lads who can cause any defence in the league a hard time.

Don't forget Jackson!

Second thoughts...
Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 23:14 - Aug 21 with 1003 viewsRyorry

Macauley Bonne post game Interview on 22:30 - Aug 21 by Strimmer

Link!

Cracking lad! well said 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024