Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us 08:39 - Aug 22 with 937 viewsFPL_Tractor

There’s something about him. Obviously there’s the “one of our own” thing but he seems to connect well too. So pleased for him yesterday, thought he was a threat and gave everything for the cause.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 08:43 - Aug 22 with 909 viewsElephantintheRoom

Erm - he's one of QPR's own - a bone tossed in as part of the Dozzell deal

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:22 - Aug 22 with 799 viewsBelsteadCav

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 08:43 - Aug 22 by ElephantintheRoom

I bet you’re a joy at parties

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:29 - Aug 22 with 774 viewsTractorCam

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 08:43 - Aug 22 by ElephantintheRoom

Looks like we've already got the better part of that deal.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:38 - Aug 22 with 744 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:29 - Aug 22 by TractorCam

Looks like we've already got the better part of that deal.

Dozzell was hooked after 35 mins yesterday, not sure that will be good for his confidence.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:40 - Aug 22 with 729 viewschrismakin

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:38 - Aug 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Dozzell was hooked after 35 mins yesterday, not sure that will be good for his confidence.

It won't be long before he ends up back in league 1 on loan imo

Miles off the pace yesturday, did what he did for town, nothing more or less really, it's just he got bullied very easily. I think some of the interceptions on him in league 1 would have been given as fouls mind you,

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 09:43 - Aug 22 with 714 viewsCoastalblue

No, he's one of ours, spent time in the ground with us watching us. Why don't you go and talk about some of your own somewhere more appropriate?
WOTB maybe?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I don’t know why, but I get a bit emotional when Bonne scores for us on 12:52 - Aug 22 with 538 viewsjayessess

You're right, it is emotional. He talked so passionately about growing up with Ipswich, that when he scores it almost feels like we're all living our footballing dreams vicariously through him!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024