Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful 14:22 - Aug 22 with 1927 viewssidmouthblue

Norwich back in the premier league and already taking to heavy heavy defeats !!
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:26 - Aug 22 with 1910 viewsIllinoisblue

As we rejoice in our new era of no wins in Division 3.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:28 - Aug 22 with 1903 viewsPhilTWTD

On a related note, their U18s lost 10-0 at Aston Villa yesterday.
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:31 - Aug 22 with 1882 viewsjayessess

not to rain on your parade, but I suspect their survival prospects don't rest on their ability to take points off Man City, Liverpool et al

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:35 - Aug 22 with 1871 viewsTrequartista

They are 2 divisions above us, any mention of their name is just a reminder of the total embarrassment we continue suffer. We would kill to be playing Liverpool and Manchester City again.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:40 - Aug 22 with 1856 viewsBluespeed225

Their season will not be judged on results against 5/6 teams. They’ll get enough points off lower half sides to finish 17th.
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 21:43 - Aug 22 with 1425 viewsTractorWood

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:35 - Aug 22 by Trequartista

They are 2 divisions above us, any mention of their name is just a reminder of the total embarrassment we continue suffer. We would kill to be playing Liverpool and Manchester City again.

Agree. It's got to a point where their transfer business is as important as their football to continue to sustain their cycles of promotions and relegations.

I dislike Carrow Road and their general vibe but they are seemingly well run and shrewd in the transfer market. Ie flipping Madison, Pukki, Buendia etc etc.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 21:52 - Aug 22 with 1398 viewsHARRY10

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:35 - Aug 22 by Trequartista

They seem to be ok moneywise, and all the ups and downs over the past decade have given them three titles, a pot for winning a play off and even a fa youth cup.

Five trophies, to our one relegation

Maybe waving £10 notes, and mind the gap should have taught us something.

I get this thrown back anytime I mention the relative merits of our clubs to a scum relative (by marriage)
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 21:59 - Aug 22 with 1372 viewsGlasgowBlue

How would they get on against Morecambe, Newport, Burton, Cheltenham and MK Dons?

We are in no position to take the piss out of a Premier league team whilst we struggle in the third division. Absolute tinpot.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 22:07 - Aug 22 with 1345 viewsjaykay

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 14:40 - Aug 22 by Bluespeed225

Their season will not be judged on results against 5/6 teams. They’ll get enough points off lower half sides to finish 17th.

yeah like the year before. when every team who was in trouble, went on a run a trashing the scum. 5 nil at home to villa comes to mind. then southamton , watford etc.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 22:10 - Aug 22 with 1337 viewshoppy

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 21:52 - Aug 22 by HARRY10

They seem to be ok moneywise, and all the ups and downs over the past decade have given them three titles, a pot for winning a play off and even a fa youth cup.

Five trophies, to our one relegation

Maybe waving £10 notes, and mind the gap should have taught us something.

I get this thrown back anytime I mention the relative merits of our clubs to a scum relative (by marriage)

Don’t mention ‘relative merits’ - they’ll go and add that on their honours list, being so good at the ‘relative’ thing, as they are!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 22:44 - Aug 22 with 1282 viewsistanblue

Norwich are seen as the 'Pride of Anglia' by outside onlookers, while ITFC continue to stink out the place. Let's stop embarrassing ourselves in the third tier of English football before we start taking pleasure in Norwich's shortcomings.
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 22:53 - Aug 22 with 1256 viewsMelford

It's like Monopoly for them, Pass Go, recieve £££££ every time you come around then get relegated and repeat.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 1234 viewsJ2BLUE

This is hilarious until you realise that our best chance of facing City and Liverpool is their under 23s in the Papa John's Trophy...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 08:03 - Aug 23 with 1029 viewsChurchman

Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 21:59 - Aug 22 by GlasgowBlue

How would they get on against Morecambe, Newport, Burton, Cheltenham and MK Dons?

We are in no position to take the piss out of a Premier league team whilst we struggle in the third division. Absolute tinpot.

At this moment in time, I don’t think there is a club that’s sunk lower than this one, relatively, in the past 16 years, or done so little. One play off failure and a Mickey Mouse cup semi final where we stood no chance whatsoever over two legs. That’s it. Zippo in other words. And here we stand, grateful for two lucky points in four games, 20th in League 2.

As you rightly say, we have no reason to mock Norwich or anyone else. It’s pathetic. Norwich City are very professional in what they do. They operate in Suffolk now. and if they want one of our best youth players, they throw us a tiny bit of loose change and take him. And we say thank you and tug a forelock in gratitude being grateful for the boost to our tinpot transfer ‘fund’.

I doubt they bother to even mention this shadow of a club any more. I wouldn’t in their shoes. So no, I’m not cheerful about Norwich. I am not interested in their results either. They are literally not in our league in every shape or form. The very thought saddens me.
Reason to be cheerful very cheerful on 08:05 - Aug 23 with 1019 viewsElephantintheRoom

Dozzell was subbed after 30 mins. Maybe he isnt very good after all

There's another negative you can attempt to turn into a positive

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024