Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman 15:45 - Aug 22 with 3241 viewsBluefish

There are so many interviews with people that worked with him that say he was the kiitman. Surely our divs can use Google to stop themselves looking so silly?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:00 - Aug 22 with 2261 viewsKropotkin123

Because PC came out and said he was a coach registered as a kitman to circumvent rules.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:04 - Aug 22 with 2238 viewsBluefish

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:00 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

Because PC came out and said he was a coach registered as a kitman to circumvent rules.

All the people describing him as a kitman over the years seem to disagree

Weird that only they were circumventing a rule

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:07 - Aug 22 with 2221 viewsKropotkin123

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:04 - Aug 22 by Bluefish

All the people describing him as a kitman over the years seem to disagree

Weird that only they were circumventing a rule

I don't have an opinion on the legitimacy, but that is why people make the claim.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:22 - Aug 22 with 2139 viewsBluefish

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:07 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

I don't have an opinion on the legitimacy, but that is why people make the claim.

Silly sausages

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:26 - Aug 22 with 2109 viewsBLUEBEAT

My brother is a chartered accountant but worked on a farm when he was between contracts.

If Craney has coaching badges what is the actual issue here?

Poll: W or W

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:30 - Aug 22 with 2086 viewschrismakin

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:26 - Aug 22 by BLUEBEAT

My brother is a chartered accountant but worked on a farm when he was between contracts.

It's not even about badges. Anyone can pay their money out to get them. Badges mean nothing.

Roberts and Jeffers are fine.
Craney don't know alot about the

Some people moaning about it wanted chambers to become a coach.... why is he different to Roberts?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:30 - Aug 22 with 2082 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:00 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

That's nonsense.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:32 - Aug 22 with 2075 viewsBluefish

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:26 - Aug 22 by BLUEBEAT

No issue with an accountant on a farm but would you use a farm hand that worked as a chartered accountant between farm jobs?

Login to get fewer ads

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:38 - Aug 22 with 2015 viewsKropotkin123

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:30 - Aug 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's nonsense.

It's not, Cook said that. Whether you or I believe it is another thing entirely. But the question, in short, was why do people claim Craney wasn't a kitman.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:41 - Aug 22 with 1990 viewschrismakin

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:38 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

It's not, Cook said that. Whether you or I believe it is another thing entirely. But the question, in short, was why do people claim Craney wasn't a kitman.

Isn't he more of a moral man around the players.. the arm round the shoulder rather than an actual coach?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:41 - Aug 22 with 1990 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:38 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

I know cook said it, but it's nonsense.

Craney had referred to himself as a kitman in the past, and they recruited a new kitman when he left.

I don't believe cook when he says that, think he's just looking to try to add some credibility. Which is understandable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:43 - Aug 22 with 1975 viewsKropotkin123

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:41 - Aug 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

I know cook said it, but it's nonsense.

Craney had referred to himself as a kitman in the past, and they recruited a new kitman when he left.

I don't believe cook when he says that, think he's just looking to try to add some credibility. Which is understandable.

Okay, so you believe Cook is talking nonsense, rather than the reason I gave for people claiming it being nonsense.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:44 - Aug 22 with 1959 viewsBluefish

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:43 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

Okay, so you believe Cook is talking nonsense, rather than the reason I gave for people claiming it being nonsense.

It is as good as when Cook said Fraser can't play CAM because we haven't got any CAMs

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:45 - Aug 22 with 1945 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:43 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

“I absolutely love my job. You get the banter with the players and staff, working with people you have played with and keeping involved on the football side. I started my coaching badges but a kitman suits me better."

Ian Craney.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:52 - Aug 22 with 1904 viewsKropotkin123

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:45 - Aug 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

“I absolutely love my job. You get the banter with the players and staff, working with people you have played with and keeping involved on the football side. I started my coaching badges but a kitman suits me better."

Ian Craney.

Err, what is your point?

I've said I don't have an opinion on the legitimacy of PC's claims.

I gave a reason as to why others claim what they claim. People taking PC at his word, and not digging around for quotes like that one.

That doesn't change the fact that the reason why they claim that is because PC said it was the case.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:52 - Aug 22 with 1906 viewsCoastalblue

I used to Google to see if Bluefish is a div, the result I got suggests he is, though not so sure about the class dialogue bit so maybe it's wrong?

Bluefish: The Definitive Guide
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl › manual › bk01-toc
Added contents to Customizing Bluefish.1.103/02/2005Added sections to Working with files and folders. ... The new DIV with Class Dialog; VII.31.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:53 - Aug 22 with 1888 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:52 - Aug 22 by Kropotkin123

Err, what is your point?

I've said I don't have an opinion on the legitimacy of PC's claims.

I gave a reason as to why others claim what they claim. People taking PC at his word, and not digging around for quotes like that one.

That doesn't change the fact that the reason why they claim that is because PC said it was the case.

Do you believe PC?

What's the point in having no opinion?

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:54 - Aug 22 with 1878 viewsKropotkin123

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:41 - Aug 22 by chrismakin

Isn't he more of a moral man around the players.. the arm round the shoulder rather than an actual coach?

I don't know what he does. Could be a kitman titled as a coach for all I know.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:55 - Aug 22 with 1871 viewsBluefish

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:52 - Aug 22 by Coastalblue

I used to Google to see if Bluefish is a div, the result I got suggests he is, though not so sure about the class dialogue bit so maybe it's wrong?

Bluefish: The Definitive Guide
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl › manual › bk01-toc
Added contents to Customizing Bluefish.1.103/02/2005Added sections to Working with files and folders. ... The new DIV with Class Dialog; VII.31.

Very odd thing to put effort into but ok

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:59 - Aug 22 with 1844 viewsKropotkin123

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:53 - Aug 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Do you believe PC?

What's the point in having no opinion?

I don't care to have an opinion on it, as I simply haven't looked into it either way. I don't think having an opinion on it was relevant to answering the original question. I don't want my answer to misconstrued as giving an opinion on whether people are right or wrong. Just why they give the opinion they do.

I think it is harsh to call people div's, just because they read and believe what they have been told. "Silly sausages" sits better with me.

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 17:02 - Aug 22 with 1818 viewsRyorry

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 16:45 - Aug 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ian Craney.

There's nothing wrong with being a kitman anyway, they can play a very important role in the success of a side, as Lou Macari testified -

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-neil-nello-bald

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-baldwin-marvel
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 17:03]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 1790 viewswaveneyblue

Why are you so desperate to put a negative twist on everything.

Not a dig, just a genuine question
Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 17:09 - Aug 22 with 1775 viewsRyorry

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 17:08 - Aug 22 by waveneyblue

Why are you so desperate to put a negative twist on everything.

Not a dig, just a genuine question

It's the only fun he can get in life.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 17:09 - Aug 22 with 1778 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s one of those things that nobody would care about it if we were winning and in the top six. The longer our woeful, atrocious run goes on, the more these things get magnified. If Craney is there to coordinate the bantz that’s great but how much does one get paid for that?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why do we have so many divs desperately claiming Craney wasn't a kitman on 17:17 - Aug 22 with 1715 viewsChurchman

Would you call PC a liar to his face? Why don’t you email the club/him and call him out and let us know what the response is? I think we all deserve an explanation as to why he lied if you are right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024