Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some 13:38 - Aug 23 with 1099 viewsKeno

really annoying driver was doing 30 mph in the outside lane.

After being patient for several miles I wasn't at all surprised when someone undertook them.

I have a feeling it might have been someone connected with club cos of the car number plate. I just hope being delayed like that didn't make him late for the game, fatigued by the stress of it and ending up making a late error that cost of the win

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some on 13:44 - Aug 23 with 1042 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like the sort who would think a number plate with letternumbernumber1 TFC is an ITFC numberplate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some on 14:11 - Aug 23 with 937 viewsSamWhiteUK

Anyone doing 30 on the A14 is getting undertaken straight away. How did you sit there for several miles?

Do you mean the undertaker (lol) was connected to ITFC? Are you suggesting it was a player whose name rhymes with Brie Heavens?
Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some on 14:15 - Aug 23 with 897 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some on 14:11 - Aug 23 by SamWhiteUK

Anyone doing 30 on the A14 is getting undertaken straight away. How did you sit there for several miles?

Do you mean the undertaker (lol) was connected to ITFC? Are you suggesting it was a player whose name rhymes with Brie Heavens?

Not a lot gets past you, does it?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some on 16:11 - Aug 23 with 649 viewsBlueBadger

Driving along the A14 on the way to the game Saturday and some on 14:15 - Aug 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not a lot gets past you, does it?

Presumably because they're stuck behind him trundlng along in the wrong lane?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024