Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you have the booster jab when offered? 17:59 - Aug 23 with 3703 viewsPippin1970

Writing into our contracts obviously with the first two if you still want your job. Booster jab on its way from September. I'm in two minds about it. Really poorly after second jab for two weeks.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:01 - Aug 23 with 2405 viewsfactual_blue

The government hasn't yet decided to which groups a third jab will be available.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:03 - Aug 23 with 2390 viewsWD19

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:01 - Aug 23 by factual_blue

The government hasn't yet decided to which groups a third jab will be available.

Given waning Antibodies I imagine it well eventually be pretty much everyone. They purchased another 35m doses today.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:05 - Aug 23 with 2371 viewsJ2BLUE

Yep.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:06 - Aug 23 with 2373 viewsMullet

Definitely. I'd rather be off work for a couple of days than a couple of weeks again. Plus COVID was horrible and lead to all sorts of issues, so I'd like to treat it like the flu.

Get jabbed, hope I never experience it again and get on with my life.

Schools are basically petri dishes and ripe for transmissions, so I am genuinely concerned about going back to complete complacency and another winter locked down or so. I have to say stood at the back of the terrace at Burton did make me think it might not be long until they blame football if things go badly. We're a soft target for media blame.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:07 - Aug 23 with 2366 viewsfactual_blue

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:03 - Aug 23 by WD19

Given waning Antibodies I imagine it well eventually be pretty much everyone. They purchased another 35m doses today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58271911

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:08 - Aug 23 with 2360 viewswkj

Absolutely will, if I need to.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:10 - Aug 23 with 2348 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Of course.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:17 - Aug 23 with 2322 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You better, or else consider yourself subhuman scum!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:32 - Aug 23 with 2250 viewsSwansea_Blue

Most definitely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:34 - Aug 23 with 2245 viewsFixed_It

100% yes.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:37 - Aug 23 with 2232 viewsdickie

Fo sho
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:48 - Aug 23 with 2199 viewsIllinoisblue

Only if people promise - swear on life promise - not to make any pisspoor jokes about 5G or Bill Gates.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:55 - Aug 23 with 2175 viewsDebsyAngel

Yes, but not keen on having it done the same time as the flu one. Already have my flu one booked in October in Boots in town, so not sure what will happen. Nobody seems to know if it is definite yet, and would have thought this should been sorted months ago to start in September.
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:59 - Aug 23 with 2152 viewsVic

Yes!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:38 - Aug 23 with 2056 viewsLeaky

yes will have mine
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:41 - Aug 23 with 2047 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Absolutely yes.
As mullet pointed out, it’s bloody awful having Covid and I sure as hell don’t want it again.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:46 - Aug 23 with 2028 viewsBlueBadger

Absolutely. I will do anything not to experience anything like the last 18 months again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:50 - Aug 23 with 2017 viewsSwansea_Blue

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 19:46 - Aug 23 by BlueBadger

Absolutely. I will do anything not to experience anything like the last 18 months again.

Let it go, Lambert’s gone

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 21:35 - Aug 23 with 1906 viewsstringy

yup
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 23:37 - Aug 23 with 1790 viewsPinewoodblue

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:03 - Aug 23 by WD19

The jabs ordered yesterday are for delivery second half of 2022 so they are next years boosters

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 00:09 - Aug 24 with 1742 viewsRyorry

100% yes, and would feel very privileged to be offered it, considering many people in numerous countries haven't even had the chance of *one* yet.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 00:24 - Aug 24 with 1725 viewsfloridablue

Absolutely a yes!!
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 04:35 - Aug 24 with 1657 viewsKropotkin123

Yes, I will.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 07:28 - Aug 24 with 1556 viewsBLUEGOLD

Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 18:17 - Aug 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

You better, or else consider yourself subhuman scum!

Or simply selfish or an idiot if you prefer
Will you have the booster jab when offered? on 07:28 - Aug 24 with 1557 viewstivo

No Chance! I don't want to take a booster of a vaccine that has been empirically proven to reduce the symptoms of a virus! Na ah...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024