Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here 18:22 - Aug 23 with 2681 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 18:27 - Aug 23 with 2439 viewschrismakin

Well tbf he should be with the amount of passes he makes sideways lol.

Not saying its a bad thing. But that pretty much is why he's top.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 18:43 - Aug 23 with 2348 viewsWeirdFishes

Now show errors leading to goals…

In all seriousness after a poor first game he looked a lot more solid vs MK, just a shame about the free-kick. Doubt many teams have what is likely a 3rd/4th choice centre back as good as him.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:11 - Aug 23 with 2212 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Who calls their son Max Melbourne?

No one outside the Marvel Universe.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:19 - Aug 23 with 2173 viewsistanblue

Were they all sideways passes on the edge of his six-yard box?
Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:26 - Aug 23 with 2130 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure what this proves when Lambert's teams passed it around the back line.

Woolf has been unconvincing but I thought he was very good against MK Dons and hopefully he's about to get his first real run in a decent side and will claim the shirt for the foreseeable future.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:58 - Aug 23 with 1998 viewsdominiciawful

He looked much better against MK Dons alongside Burgess. I think his TWTD player rating for that game is harsh.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:59 - Aug 23 with 1983 viewsBluefish

Have you seen social media lately? He is the numbskull choice of hate, embarrassing how they so incapable of watching games

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 20:12 - Aug 23 with 1926 viewschrismakin

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:59 - Aug 23 by Bluefish

Have you seen social media lately? He is the numbskull choice of hate, embarrassing how they so incapable of watching games

He's not helped himself BF.

I like Wolfenden. Really want him to go far with us. Hopefully Burgess can help him as he has the talent but still lacks that steelness as a CB and the concentration

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 20:22 - Aug 23 with 1903 viewsDurovigutum

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 20:12 - Aug 23 by chrismakin

He's not helped himself BF.

I like Wolfenden. Really want him to go far with us. Hopefully Burgess can help him as he has the talent but still lacks that steelness as a CB and the concentration

He looked much better with Burgess alongside him at Cheltenham, we got done by the lack of preparation time they had for those crazy long throws and the resulting pinball effect. He looked much better against MK with Burgess alongside, just got caught wrong side to concede the free kick. I suspect he will yield to Edmundson (eventually) but will be preferred to Nsiala.
Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:06 - Aug 24 with 1479 viewsDeano69

How the game has changed. Centre backs getting more completed passes than midfielders.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:21 - Aug 24 with 1412 viewsPinewoodblue

McAuley Bonne second top scorer, and Scott Fraser must be near the top of any stats for chances created. Not all doom and gloom but too many examples of coaching deficiencies, defending long throw being the most glaring example.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:54 - Aug 24 with 1332 viewsjayessess

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:21 - Aug 24 by Pinewoodblue

McAuley Bonne second top scorer, and Scott Fraser must be near the top of any stats for chances created. Not all doom and gloom but too many examples of coaching deficiencies, defending long throw being the most glaring example.

Fraser's 2nd for chance creation.
Edwards is top for dribbles per 90.
Woolfenden 6th for interceptions.

No one in the top 10 for tackles, crosses or shots attempted.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:55 - Aug 24 with 1324 viewsArnieM

Those stats don’t show the “ effectiveness” of those passes though . As someone has already alluded to the majority of them are either sideways or backwards …. And his n MB any times us he caught in possession?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 09:04 - Aug 24 with 1278 viewsjayessess

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:55 - Aug 24 by ArnieM

Those stats don’t show the “ effectiveness” of those passes though . As someone has already alluded to the majority of them are either sideways or backwards …. And his n MB any times us he caught in possession?

He's been dispossessed 0.3 times per 90, apparently - which I assume means once across the 4 games. Burgess, Nsiala and Donacien haven't registered in that column yet.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 09:07 - Aug 24 with 1258 viewschicoazul

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 08:21 - Aug 24 by Pinewoodblue

Here is how all teams should defend long throws. Stand a man 2 yards in front of the thrower. Put literally everyone else the other side of the defending goal so they can attack the throw rather than marking attackers. Soon as the throw comes in everyone rushes across to where it is and heads it away. Simple.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 09:13 - Aug 24 with 1246 viewsChrisd

When Edmundson is fit this might help Woolfenden even more. At the moment, he knows PC hasn't really got any other genuine CB options available. However, when Edmundson is available LW knows he'll need to be top of his game to keep the ex Rangers man out and that's no bad thing.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 09:32 - Aug 24 with 1172 viewsBiGDonnie

Completely pointless stat and nothing to get excited about.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:12 - Aug 24 with 935 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 19:59 - Aug 23 by Bluefish

Yep just like Gwion Edwards having been numbskull hate a choice. It was particularly stupid at the start of last season when he was superb and may have been the player of the month in the entire league. Those who kept slating him even when he was good are painfully clueless and incapable of watching games.
Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:23 - Aug 24 with 896 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:12 - Aug 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yep just like Gwion Edwards having been numbskull hate a choice. It was particularly stupid at the start of last season when he was superb and may have been the player of the month in the entire league. Those who kept slating him even when he was good are painfully clueless and incapable of watching games.

Oof!

Blubbers was slating Gwion when he was top scorer and top assister as well. Seems like stats only count when he chooses.

But hey, we're all stupid and he's the football genius.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:29 - Aug 24 with 875 viewsArnieM

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 09:04 - Aug 24 by jayessess

He's been dispossessed 0.3 times per 90, apparently - which I assume means once across the 4 games. Burgess, Nsiala and Donacien haven't registered in that column yet.

I’ll be honest and say it feels like more than that …. We’ll see what happens when Edmundson is fit , but I’d be surprised if Edmundson/ Burgess are not the first choice pairing eventually.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:56 - Aug 24 with 820 viewsBluefish

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:12 - Aug 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Superb

I refuse to believe you know that little and can't see how bad he was

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 16:04 - Aug 24 with 802 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 15:56 - Aug 24 by Bluefish

Superb

I refuse to believe you know that little and can't see how bad he was

You are painfully clueless when it comes to talk about ITFC and football so I don't care if such person like you refuse to believe it or not.
Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 16:19 - Aug 24 with 758 viewsBluefish

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 16:04 - Aug 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

You are painfully clueless when it comes to talk about ITFC and football so I don't care if such person like you refuse to believe it or not.

Dude your record is horrendous and mine is perfect. I still believe in you though, less time desperately trying to prove me wrong and more time focusing on what happens on the pitch. You can do it

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 16:28 - Aug 24 with 721 viewsitfcsuth

Thought he had a really good first half v MK Dons. Really happy with Cameron Burgess, think he is a really good L1 defender.

Will leave a battle between Edmundson and Woolfenden for a final spot. Given Woolfenden’s last 18 months I think a spell out of the team may be the best thing for him.

RE the stats, it’s a bit of nonsense stat in my opinion - would be more interested if you could gauge how effective them completed passes have been.
Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 16:29 - Aug 24 with 714 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Look who's leading the Div 3 pack here on 16:19 - Aug 24 by Bluefish

Dude your record is horrendous and mine is perfect. I still believe in you though, less time desperately trying to prove me wrong and more time focusing on what happens on the pitch. You can do it

If this is what perfect looks like, gawd help us all.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024