Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks 09:31 - Aug 24 with 879 viewsartsbossbeard

Where does one see their individual beer tokens totals? I've logged on to itfc direct using my customer number and can't see any mention within my info..

Assistance appreciated.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:18 - Aug 24 with 780 viewsSitfcB

Is your team card linked with your online account?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:21 - Aug 24 with 773 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:18 - Aug 24 by SitfcB

Stupid question but is the team card your ST ticket and if not how do i get one? Ive got my refund ready to use as well, completely forgot about that. Thanks OP
The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:21 - Aug 24 with 771 viewsartsbossbeard

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:18 - Aug 24 by SitfcB

Probably not!

Is that what I need to do then?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:22 - Aug 24 with 761 viewsSitfcB

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:21 - Aug 24 by abracaDOBRA_

Stupid question but is the team card your ST ticket and if not how do i get one? Ive got my refund ready to use as well, completely forgot about that. Thanks OP

Yes your team card is your season ticket, have to link it to your online account using the long number on the back.

COYB

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 757 viewsartsbossbeard

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:21 - Aug 24 by abracaDOBRA_

I was assuming the same but could do with some clarity here too..

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 752 viewsartsbossbeard

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:22 - Aug 24 by SitfcB

Yes your team card is your season ticket, have to link it to your online account using the long number on the back.

Super, cheers my man!

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:26 - Aug 24 with 729 viewsSitfcB

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:21 - Aug 24 by artsbossbeard

Probably not!

Is that what I need to do then?

https://itfcshop.com/ <<<< If you click ‘my account’ in the top right it’ll show your dashboard and just under that it’ll say how many points you’ve got, if it is linked.

I’m not sure how you link it as mine was done years ago.

https://itfcshop.com/teamcard

Some info there.

COYB

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:59 - Aug 24 with 647 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The £77 per annum refund for season ticket holders - an idiot asks on 10:22 - Aug 24 by SitfcB

Great cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024