Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool 20:52 - Aug 25 with 1147 viewsSeablu

Anyone else find this bloke an utterly irritating tool as a co-commentator on sky football?

English player puts in shocking tackle, he’s just a bit late, unlucky, no intent.

Foreign player puts in a shocking tackle, he knows what he’s doing, hopefully didn’t intend to injure but not sure. Think he had a little look and left his foot in.

Wish they’d ditched this overindulged w*nker along with Charlie Nicholas, Le Tissier & the other ignorant dross they harboured for over a decade.

Thanks for listening.

Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool on 20:59 - Aug 25 with 1111 viewsKeaneish

The man uses more cliches than I thought existed. He’s actually a large part of the reason I cancelled by Sky subscription, well, him and all the others like him. Spoils my enjoyment of the game every time he opens his mouth.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool on 21:07 - Aug 25 with 1069 viewsSitfcB

He’s an utter w*nker. Should’ve been chucked years ago. Unbelievable how he gets Premier League game sometimes as well.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool on 21:12 - Aug 25 with 1039 viewsWickets

Andy He should 'av done this and he should 'av done that Hinchcliffe !
Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool on 22:58 - Aug 25 with 840 viewswaveneyblue

Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool on 21:12 - Aug 25 by Wickets

Andy He should 'av done this and he should 'av done that Hinchcliffe !

Agree 100%. Anyone would think he was the world's greatest player the crap he comes out with.

Can't stand him
Andy feckin’ Hinchcliffe….utter tool on 11:24 - Aug 26 with 572 viewsChris_ITFC

He’s easily the worst for me, yet annoyingly also the cheapest, so he pops up everywhere.

Captain Hindsight, loves a laugh at his own jokes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024