Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2nd best Ronaldo saga 14:44 - Aug 27 with 789 viewsMullet

Have Citeh just jacked up the price to keep United playing catch up? Wouldn't surprise me as they could only really benefit from shirt sales by signing him surely? United are far more desperate for the silverware and saving face after all.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

2nd best Ronaldo saga on 14:55 - Aug 27 with 699 viewsIllinoisblue

Although he’s 36, the shape he’s in makes him about 28 in real years. I don’t know why any prem team wouldn’t want to sign him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

2nd best Ronaldo saga on 15:00 - Aug 27 with 685 viewsMullet

2nd best Ronaldo saga on 14:55 - Aug 27 by Illinoisblue

Although he’s 36, the shape he’s in makes him about 28 in real years. I don’t know why any prem team wouldn’t want to sign him.

He's definitely a freak, but given the snippiness towards Serie A and Juve's dominance when trashing say Smalling or Gervinho et al. it does seem typically football fan to react the way people have.

The guys burning their old Ronaldo shirts for likes are getting what they deserve!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

2nd best Ronaldo saga on 15:27 - Aug 27 with 570 viewsdavblue

These things rarely work out, heroes returning.

Im not actually sure he's the type of striker united need, i think they need someone who can hold the ball up. He will score goals still i suspect.

The rumour is Mendes his agent has played City off to force United hand.
2nd best Ronaldo saga on 15:56 - Aug 27 with 475 viewschicoazul

Tough one. United have based their team recently on fluent attackers interchanging. If he comes in all that will have to change immediately as it will be all about him and they will always defend with a max of 9 players as he gives you nothing going that way.
Then again he is a guarantee of goals. But will he score enough to make up for Greenwood Rashford and Sancho not getting 10 or so each?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

2nd best Ronaldo saga on 16:00 - Aug 27 with 453 viewsIllinoisblue

2nd best Ronaldo saga on 15:27 - Aug 27 by davblue

These things rarely work out, heroes returning.

Im not actually sure he's the type of striker united need, i think they need someone who can hold the ball up. He will score goals still i suspect.

The rumour is Mendes his agent has played City off to force United hand.

Warky coming back for us worked out well! Dozzell Snr not so much.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024