Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? 16:54 - Aug 27 with 2976 viewsPippin1970

Ronaldo going United made me think. Cresswell just to cement the backline, Mings close behind.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 2368 viewsDeano69

Mings for me

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 2364 viewsBluesky

Reuser.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 2353 viewscressi

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 16:56 - Aug 27 by Bluesky

Reuser.

A 25 Yr old John Wark
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:01 - Aug 27 with 2345 viewsWD19

I was very keen for Waghorn to return.

Waghorn, Crooks and Bradley would have been tremendous.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 2339 viewsPippin1970

500,000 a week for a 36 year old. Crazy times . Equivalent of Ipswich Town whole staff including policing at game for a week.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 2330 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Gwion just to see how Fishers reacts

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 2321 viewsWD19

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:02 - Aug 27 by Pippin1970

500,000 a week for a 36 year old. Crazy times . Equivalent of Ipswich Town whole staff including policing at game for a week.

He was on £900k per week in Turin where he had a contract.

So he has taken a near 50% pay cut he didn’t need to take.

Some reports even suggest more of a 75% pay cut.

I wish him well. Model professional.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 2299 viewsitfcjoe

Mings would be the biggest difference maker

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:21 - Aug 27 with 2252 viewsLeaky

Mogga as captain
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 2218 viewsJakeITFC

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:02 - Aug 27 by Pippin1970

I wonder how Cristiano + a squad of players turning up for free would do in league one.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:51 - Aug 27 with 2167 viewsWarkystache

I'd have Trev Chalobah back. He looks the part in defence at Chelsea.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 18:08 - Aug 27 with 2118 viewsgainsboroughblue

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 16:59 - Aug 27 by cressi

A 25 Yr old John Wark

And a 35 year old Warky at centre half.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 18:31 - Aug 27 with 2041 viewschrismakin

webster

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 18:38 - Aug 27 with 2035 viewsGeoffSentence

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 16:56 - Aug 27 by Deano69

Mings for me

Assuming ex-players as they are now, not at some point in the past, defo Mings. We really could do with him at CB and he would also be an uprade on LB as and when required.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 18:48 - Aug 27 with 1995 viewsjudespiveyg

1st. McGoldrick. What a silky player, still haven't got over it.
2nd. Mings, possibly our best player in the play off year, better for us than Cresswell was.
3. JET, swapping him for Paul Anderson is the worst thing McCarthy ever did in my mind, absolute travesty to get rid of a player that entertaining.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 18:52 - Aug 27 with 1977 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Matt Holland.. or possibly Magilton to help give this team a bit more control of the middle of the park.
Though I’d love to see Marcus Stewart
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:10 - Aug 27 with 1935 viewsgtsb1966

Kevin Beattie...god rest his soul. We wouldn't have conceded any of those soft goals. In monetary terms I would hazard a guess that in today's market he would easily be worth £100 million.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 19:18]
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:20 - Aug 27 with 1892 viewsParky

Joey Garner
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:38 - Aug 27 with 1856 viewsMediocre_Quick

Prime Pablo
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:41 - Aug 27 with 1855 viewsBluespeed225

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:10 - Aug 27 by gtsb1966

Kevin Beattie...god rest his soul. We wouldn't have conceded any of those soft goals. In monetary terms I would hazard a guess that in today's market he would easily be worth £100 million.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 19:18]

check out Spurs v Town, 75' maybe, on YT. Beat, God bless him, short changes Cooper on a back pass that would have not looked out of place this season. We got away with his tohugh!
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:56 - Aug 27 with 1828 viewsGuthrum

If we're talking players as they are now and positions where we most need reinforcement, definitely Mings first choice. Cresswell second.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 19:58 - Aug 27 with 1820 viewstractordownsouth

Mings as a CB

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 20:05 - Aug 27 with 1796 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 17:08 - Aug 27 by itfcjoe

Mings would be the biggest difference maker

Absolutely. He’d be Merciless in organising the back line.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 20:22 - Aug 27 with 1779 viewsistanblue

Ryan Fraser. Would tear defences apart in this league.
Which ex player would you have back at club, money no objective? on 20:24 - Aug 27 with 1769 viewsmonty_radio

Ray Crawford

320 apps, 204 goals

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024