Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe Away next Saturday 18:19 - Aug 27 with 1655 viewsmattwin

I was lucky as a silver member to get 2 tickets this morning for Wycombe away a week tomorrow. I’m taking my 9 year old to a away game for the first time and wondered if anyone had any advice on parking on the day from our last visit to Adam’s park? Is there any family friendly away pubs anyone could recommend also!?
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 18:38 - Aug 27 with 1598 viewsRonFearonsHair

My son's first away match was at Wycombe on New Year's Day last year. We parked at about 1:10 in a little car park at the end of Hillbottom Road which, if you look on Google Maps, apparently belongs to a company called Architainment Lighting. There were a few spaces still but I imagine it filled up within the next half an hour. From memory, we were blocked in for 5-10 minutes but it cleared pretty quickly. There seemed to be other options but I wanted to avoid the lane towards the ground as I could see it becoming pretty congested.
Can't help with pubs.
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 18:56 - Aug 27 with 1556 viewsDanny_G

The official car parks are all up one single access road - you can get blocked in for ages if you park there. The best place I’ve found to park is up the top of the hill near the ground, in the roads around Highwood Avenue. If you don’t mind a walk down and up the hill, you’re back in your car and away within ten minutes of leaving.

There aren’t many pubs near the ground, but the bars at the ground are pretty good - I think you’d be fine taking a child in there.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 18:56]
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 21:10 - Aug 27 with 1383 viewsFreddies_Ears

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 18:56 - Aug 27 by Danny_G

The official car parks are all up one single access road - you can get blocked in for ages if you park there. The best place I’ve found to park is up the top of the hill near the ground, in the roads around Highwood Avenue. If you don’t mind a walk down and up the hill, you’re back in your car and away within ten minutes of leaving.

There aren’t many pubs near the ground, but the bars at the ground are pretty good - I think you’d be fine taking a child in there.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 18:56]

Best place for a parent + child will be the fanZone area at the club itself. It was ok last time, and apparently has been improved since. Bar + soft drinks + food.
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 21:30 - Aug 27 with 1354 views66notout

I think you’ll find the game is off.
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 23:41 - Aug 27 with 1236 viewsWallingford_Boy

Isn’t the game off?

RIP Sir Bobby

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 01:34 - Aug 28 with 1171 viewsmattwin

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 23:41 - Aug 27 by Wallingford_Boy

Isn’t the game off?

No game is still on! I did see earlier in the week about it being possible off but I’m sure with Wycombe knowing now who’s involved in international games they would of had to cancel the game by now
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 10:06 - Aug 28 with 1013 viewsMaySixth

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 01:34 - Aug 28 by mattwin

No game is still on! I did see earlier in the week about it being possible off but I’m sure with Wycombe knowing now who’s involved in international games they would of had to cancel the game by now

Wycombe are deciding tomorrow whether the game is on or off.

They are waiting to see how we do against Wimbledon.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 11:26 - Aug 28 with 958 views66notout

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 23:41 - Aug 27 by Wallingford_Boy

Isn’t the game off?

Wait for official confirmation then, but I am told it is off.
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 11:44 - Aug 28 with 926 viewsJamestownPrince

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 11:26 - Aug 28 by 66notout

Wait for official confirmation then, but I am told it is off.

As it stands, Wycombe haven't got 3 internationals in their first team... however if there call ups for unavailable players by Tuesday it could be off
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 862 viewsJamestownPrince

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 11:44 - Aug 28 by JamestownPrince

As it stands, Wycombe haven't got 3 internationals in their first team... however if there call ups for unavailable players by Tuesday it could be off

de Barr in the squad today, might be Pryzbek of all people who they could use to get the game moved
Wycombe Away next Saturday on 14:41 - Aug 28 with 843 viewsPhilTWTD

Wycombe Away next Saturday on 11:44 - Aug 28 by JamestownPrince

Think they'll have Daryl Horgan, Anis Mehmeti and Tjay De Barr called up by Ireland, Albania and Gibraltar. Think they're waiting to see what our form's like before they make the call!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024