Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She's one of our own! 10:02 - Aug 28 with 1083 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She's one of our own! on 10:20 - Aug 28 with 1012 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sorry to point it out Alan but I think you were beaten to this a couple of days back. Great stuff though.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She's one of our own! on 10:29 - Aug 28 with 984 viewsLord_Lucan

She's one of our own! on 10:20 - Aug 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Sorry to point it out Alan but I think you were beaten to this a couple of days back. Great stuff though.

Oh hells bells Lynn

That's the downside of getting your act together I suppose.

I only just heard of it through our lads whatsapp thing.

I just did a google search Nandi Bushell / TWTD - it came up with one thread by galacticoblue with one reply.

TW4TD is amazing, it can throw up a 10 pager over political misinformation but can't get anything going about an 11 year old Ipswich girl who plays with The Foo Fighters in LA

Unless of course there is a monster thread going around that myself and Google have missed.

Anyway, sod it. I am Team Nandi and I don't care
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 10:39]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

She's one of our own! on 11:35 - Aug 28 with 876 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She's one of our own! on 10:29 - Aug 28 by Lord_Lucan

Oh hells bells Lynn

I just did a google search Nandi Bushell / TWTD - it came up with one thread by galacticoblue with one reply.

TW4TD is amazing, it can throw up a 10 pager over political misinformation but can't get anything going about an 11 year old Ipswich girl who plays with The Foo Fighters in LA

Unless of course there is a monster thread going around that myself and Google have missed.

Great stuff innit....dream big kids. On the plus side you did make the misses cry.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She's one of our own! on 11:44 - Aug 28 with 842 viewsghostofescobar

Amazing! Brought a tear to my eye, silly old sod that I am. Towns PR team should be all over this, quick half time performance or something.

GhostOfEscobar

She's one of our own! on 11:44 - Aug 28 with 841 viewsreusersfreekicks

Incredible!
She's one of our own! on 12:04 - Aug 28 with 797 viewsLord_Lucan

She's one of our own! on 11:44 - Aug 28 by ghostofescobar

Amazing! Brought a tear to my eye, silly old sod that I am. Towns PR team should be all over this, quick half time performance or something.

Definite.

I may be late to the party on this but I'm loving it.

She's one of our own! on 14:39 - Aug 28 with 630 viewsNthsuffolkblue

She's one of our own! on 10:29 - Aug 28 by Lord_Lucan

Oh hells bells Lynn

Is she a Labour supporter or a Tory?

EDIT: In all seriousness, it is the things where there is fairly universal agreement that get less comment. The 10-pagers are usually one or two dissenting voices persisting in arguing against a general consensus. Maybe you need someone to argue that she shouldn't be considered one of our own.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 14:43]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

She's one of our own! on 15:45 - Aug 28 with 518 viewsLord_Lucan

She's one of our own! on 14:39 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is she a Labour supporter or a Tory?

EDIT: In all seriousness, it is the things where there is fairly universal agreement that get less comment. The 10-pagers are usually one or two dissenting voices persisting in arguing against a general consensus. Maybe you need someone to argue that she shouldn't be considered one of our own.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2021 14:43]

Yes, I know what you mean.

She's a Tory by the way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024