Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... 10:26 - Aug 28 with 1596 viewsMaySixth

where would you buy and why?
ta

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:27 - Aug 28 with 1592 viewsWD19

North West Ipswich/Burnley borders.
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:30 - Aug 28 with 1567 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Raise it to £225,000 and get a 2 bedroom Victorian terraced property in town centre of BSE. Perfect for a young American from local lakenheath/mildenhall bases.
A lot of Londoners invest in BSE and surroundings due to the fantastic yield you can achieve with the American market
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:31 - Aug 28 with 1550 viewsLord_Lucan

land

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:35 - Aug 28 with 1528 viewsFreddies_Ears

Felixstowe for the holiday letting market maybe?

There was a press piece this week that there are virtually no long-term lets around or near the Suffolk coast because airbnbing
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:36 - Aug 28 with 1524 viewsDubtractor

Given current prices in Ipswich (which have gone mental) you won't actually get too much for that money.

As an East Ipswich dweller I'd suggest that the wedge of town between Felixstowe Road and Woodbridge Road is a decent area and should have a few places within your budget.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:37 - Aug 28 with 1517 viewsFreddies_Ears

Felixstowe for the holiday letting market maybe?

There was a press piece this week that there are virtually no long-term lets around or near the Suffolk coast because airbnbing is more lucrative. But that does mean that the longer-term letting market is great if you have a property to let ...
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:06 - Aug 28 with 1286 viewsIllinoisblue

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:36 - Aug 28 by Dubtractor

Given current prices in Ipswich (which have gone mental) you won't actually get too much for that money.

As an East Ipswich dweller I'd suggest that the wedge of town between Felixstowe Road and Woodbridge Road is a decent area and should have a few places within your budget.

I never fail to be amazed at UK house prices and what you get for your money. Obviously skewed by living over here and having big houses on big lots for affordable prices but still… saw one yesterday online. 200 thousand pounds for a tiny 2-bed 1 bath semi detached. How do young folks get on the ladder ?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

^ this here (n/t) on 12:13 - Aug 28 with 1239 viewsDyland

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 10:31 - Aug 28 by Lord_Lucan

land

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:14 - Aug 28 with 1227 viewsDyland

Buy some land and plant a vineyard innit ba

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:14 - Aug 28 with 1224 viewsITFC_Forever

Not many places for that money.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:44 - Aug 28 with 1105 viewsborge

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:06 - Aug 28 by Illinoisblue

I never fail to be amazed at UK house prices and what you get for your money. Obviously skewed by living over here and having big houses on big lots for affordable prices but still… saw one yesterday online. 200 thousand pounds for a tiny 2-bed 1 bath semi detached. How do young folks get on the ladder ?

Doesn't that very much depend on where you are in the US though? I am always shocked at the disparity of prices within the US as it seems in some places you can get a massive five bedroom house cheaper than a terraced three bed over here and in others you are looking at mega bucks.
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:48 - Aug 28 with 1074 viewschicoazul

Dogecoin*

*dont

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

[Redacted] on 13:18 - Aug 28 with 937 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 13:23 - Aug 28 with 922 viewsIllinoisblue

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:44 - Aug 28 by borge

Doesn't that very much depend on where you are in the US though? I am always shocked at the disparity of prices within the US as it seems in some places you can get a massive five bedroom house cheaper than a terraced three bed over here and in others you are looking at mega bucks.

Location location location as they say. Obviously the big cities are still mostly crazy expensive but get out in the suburbs and you can live like a king.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 13:42 - Aug 28 with 855 viewsElephantintheRoom

If you had £200k to invest in property in Ipswich or the locale.... on 12:06 - Aug 28 by Illinoisblue

Yes but houses here are built with bricks and mortar (or were) not a bit of timber and stucco that will fall down in a breeze.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024