Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes 15:53 - Aug 28 with 925 viewsNorfolkBlue1

Mistakes should of cost us again.
I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:12 - Aug 28 with 772 viewsnoggin

-have

Cheer up, we're winning bro.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:19 - Aug 28 with 718 viewsRyorry

Say that again please 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:20 - Aug 28 with 698 viewsBlueBadger

This aged well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:22 - Aug 28 with 667 viewsCrock

Could have not should of

Poll: Favourite number?

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:32 - Aug 28 with 589 viewsRyorry

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:22 - Aug 28 by Crock

Could have not should of

I'll take a thousand "should of"s in place of "could have"s if it would ensure 3 pts to us today.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 23:05 - Aug 28 with 392 viewsNorfolkBlue1

I think we look poor, no clear goal scoring opportunities and mistakes on 16:20 - Aug 28 by BlueBadger

This aged well.

So did this .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024