Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harper and Evans 17:04 - Aug 28 with 831 viewsIPS_wich

I think they’re both good central midfielders individually, but as a pair they’re not working. Can’t put my finger on it, but that’s four games out of five they’ve been overrun and it’s not because the opposition are overloading midfield.

Only watching on iFollow as overseas, but are they slow? Is that the problem?
Harper and Evans on 17:07 - Aug 28 with 774 viewsHighgateBlue

If we cut out defensive and goalkeeping mistakes, we get three points. I can't see that Harper and Evans is the place to start apportioning blame.
Harper and Evans on 17:08 - Aug 28 with 762 viewscoote

Harper and Evans on 17:07 - Aug 28 by HighgateBlue

If we cut out defensive and goalkeeping mistakes, we get three points. I can't see that Harper and Evans is the place to start apportioning blame.

Evans is not good enough for this level, let alone where we want to go.
Harper and Evans on 17:09 - Aug 28 with 741 viewsnoggin

I didn't see the whole game but from what I did see, Harper looked off the pace.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Harper and Evans on 17:09 - Aug 28 with 720 viewsportmanking

How about them taking some responsibility and retaining the ball and demanding it. Take the sting out of the game FFS.
Harper and Evans on 17:13 - Aug 28 with 661 viewstonybied

I think you could say the same thing for Frazer and Piggot
Harper and Evans on 17:17 - Aug 28 with 636 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Harper and Evans on 17:09 - Aug 28 by portmanking

How about them taking some responsibility and retaining the ball and demanding it. Take the sting out of the game FFS.

They went missing the last 15 minutes. No one in midfield breaking up the play doing the ugly stuff.
That’s what we should be busting a gut to sign.
Saying that, defensive feck up cost us again.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Harper and Evans on 17:48 - Aug 28 with 566 views44_not_out

They are both younger and more mobile than Cole Skuse. However, having watched four of the five games so far, I am not convinced they are any better than Skuse!
Harper and Evans on 18:10 - Aug 28 with 515 viewsstiff_talking

Harper and Evans on 17:48 - Aug 28 by 44_not_out

They are both younger and more mobile than Cole Skuse. However, having watched four of the five games so far, I am not convinced they are any better than Skuse!

They look like they are running are running out of steam after 60 minutes

Fraser is a luxury player who unfortunately today didn’t contribute enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024