Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've said it once and I'll say it again 19:04 - Aug 28 with 1502 viewsgtsb1966

The coaching staff are just not good enough and I'm beginning to think this will be Cooks downfall. This is one area he has totally messed up and eventually may cost him his job imho. Massive mistake.
I've said it once and I'll say it again on 19:11 - Aug 28 with 1442 viewsbelgablue

If I was him I’d be getting an assistant in quick, just to lighten / spread the load and offer genuine experience. Maybe the guys we’ve got will turn into fine coaches but that’s not what we need right now

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 19:17 - Aug 28 with 1402 viewsle2blue

I’d be on the phone to John McGreal tonight, he needs to sort out defensive shape out pronto.
I've said it once and I'll say it again on 19:22 - Aug 28 with 1378 viewsHARRY10

A kitman come bread delivery man, and a player with no previous coaching experience, or badges

What could possibly go wrong ?
I've said it once and I'll say it again on 03:58 - Aug 29 with 1193 viewsIllinoisblue

You’re probably right but at what point doo professional footballers step up and take responsibility when defending a last minute corner?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 04:38 - Aug 29 with 1159 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Totally agree.

I like Cook but that coaching staff doesn’t fill me with confidence at all. And then the way we defend long throws/corners in recent months just adds to that worry

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 06:07 - Aug 29 with 1111 viewspennblue

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 19:17 - Aug 28 by le2blue

I’d be on the phone to John McGreal tonight, he needs to sort out defensive shape out pronto.

Not sure what he is up to, but that is a great shout. We clearly need someone in sort the defending out.

Donacien has to start next weekend.

Central Defence needs strenghtening, I am sorry but for me Wolfie is not good enough. He has had plenty of chances but has never been able to build a solid back line with him in there. Loan him out.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 06:26 - Aug 29 with 1089 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 19:17 - Aug 28 by le2blue

100% agree.
I've said it once and I'll say it again on 06:31 - Aug 29 with 1078 viewsTexaco73

I've said it elsewhere before too. Shambert was nothing without Culverhouse and it appears so far that Cook isn't as successful without Richardson.

I was non-plused about Cook's appointment and that indifference remains.

He may turn it around yet, but the coaching staff doesn't appear to be the strongest element and the club.

I think had Richardson joined the club too, we wouldn't be having these kinds of discussions as I am quite certain our results would be very different.
Login to get fewer ads

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 07:50 - Aug 29 with 947 viewstextbackup

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 03:58 - Aug 29 by Illinoisblue

You’re probably right but at what point doo professional footballers step up and take responsibility when defending a last minute corner?

My thoughts exactly. They can’t hide from such a task, be brave and take a boot in the face, a wack in the head, just make that ball yours

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 08:03 - Aug 29 with 875 viewsChrisd

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 03:58 - Aug 29 by Illinoisblue

Exactly, set pieces are bread and butter our players need to be doing their own jobs on the pitch too defensively, whether that is the first minute of the game or 5 minutes into injury time. Although, I still believe PC needs help in getting us sorted out defensively we are too easy to score against.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I've said it once and I'll say it again on 08:12 - Aug 29 with 832 viewsHarlestonblue

I think these guys must be his Scouser drinking buddies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024