Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern life is screwing with my head 20:23 - Aug 28 with 1132 viewsGeoffSentence

Just did that spreading two fingers gesture to zoom in on one of my wedding photos. An actual photo.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Modern life is screwing with my head on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 1089 viewsfabian_illness

If you double tap it afterwards it goes back to its original size
Modern life is screwing with my head on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 1066 viewsGeoffSentence

Modern life is screwing with my head on 20:28 - Aug 28 by fabian_illness

If you double tap it afterwards it goes back to its original size

didnt get that far, turns out old photos are crp, zoom doesnt work.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Modern life is screwing with my head on 20:41 - Aug 28 with 1047 viewsRonFearonsHair

Funny you should mention it.
During the match earlier a nearby phone pinged. There was a brief second or two that I was genuinely annoyed in case it was a goal alert and it had potentially spoiled what was about to happen in front of us. Then I remembered that even goal alerts shouldn't yet be quicker than actual real life.
Modern life is screwing with my head on 21:01 - Aug 28 with 985 viewspointofblue

Modern life is screwing with my head on 20:41 - Aug 28 by RonFearonsHair

Funny you should mention it.
During the match earlier a nearby phone pinged. There was a brief second or two that I was genuinely annoyed in case it was a goal alert and it had potentially spoiled what was about to happen in front of us. Then I remembered that even goal alerts shouldn't yet be quicker than actual real life.

I had that as well! I got a text from a mate somewhere else in the ground and thought "he better not spoil a goal!" before I came to my senses.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Modern life is screwing with my head on 21:10 - Aug 28 with 947 viewsborge

Modern life is screwing with my head on 21:01 - Aug 28 by pointofblue

I had that as well! I got a text from a mate somewhere else in the ground and thought "he better not spoil a goal!" before I came to my senses.

Yep, me too - kept not looking when I got a WhatsApp message during the first game back in case it ruined it for me...
Modern life is screwing with my head on 23:58 - Aug 28 with 754 viewsCrayonKing

Did similar last time I read a real book. Kept trying to scroll down every time I got near the bottom of the page!
Modern life is screwing with my head on 18:35 - Aug 31 with 495 viewsBluesky

Lost count of the number of times I've fired my car key at my front door expecting it to unlock.
Modern life is screwing with my head on 18:45 - Aug 31 with 455 viewsNthQldITFC

I was making love to the wife the other day and there was a knock at the door, so I quickly reached for the off button on the screen...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Modern life is screwing with my head on 18:46 - Aug 31 with 448 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Modern life is screwing with my head on 18:35 - Aug 31 by Bluesky

Lost count of the number of times I've fired my car key at my front door expecting it to unlock.

Yep, me too, followed rapidly by, “What the fu@k are you doing?”

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Modern life is screwing with my head on 18:47 - Aug 31 with 432 viewsDarth_Koont

Could have been worse.

You could have swiped left.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024