Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) 20:47 - Aug 28 with 703 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 22:31 - Aug 28 with 610 views44_not_out

He was watching. I saw him collecting his tickets
I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 22:33 - Aug 28 with 602 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 22:31 - Aug 28 by 44_not_out

He was watching. I saw him collecting his tickets

Probably waiting for Cook to get the bullet.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 23:28 - Aug 28 with 539 viewspointofblue

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 22:33 - Aug 28 by OriginalMarkyP

Probably waiting for Cook to get the bullet.

Didn't he used to play alongside Cook at Tranmere? There were rumours circulating that we wanted him in as assistant but he preferred to wait for a managerial role. I said on another thread, I'd throw everything at him with the promise that he'll be our next manager once Cook leaves (hopefully for a bigger club because he has been such a success).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 23:33 - Aug 28 with 520 views44_not_out

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 23:28 - Aug 28 by pointofblue

Didn't he used to play alongside Cook at Tranmere? There were rumours circulating that we wanted him in as assistant but he preferred to wait for a managerial role. I said on another thread, I'd throw everything at him with the promise that he'll be our next manager once Cook leaves (hopefully for a bigger club because he has been such a success).

Just out of interest, how would you sell that idea to Cook?
I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 23:44 - Aug 28 with 501 viewsitfctilidie

I think we need an Assistant of some sort whether it be McGreal or whoever - the question is whether Cook can swallow his pride and find one or whether we will continue as is until it becomes untenable.

I am not a Cook outer but we need someone to provide some defensive coaching as we can't defend balls into our box whether it is a throw, corner or free kick.

We also need someone in the middle to do the dirty work - the current pair aren't going to do that
I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 23:59 - Aug 28 with 470 viewspointofblue

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 23:33 - Aug 28 by 44_not_out

Just out of interest, how would you sell that idea to Cook?

If Cook wants to work with him but McGreal wants a managerial position then it's sort of a win - win all round... maybe.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I wonder how we'd fare with McGreal as a coach/assistant (n/t) on 00:06 - Aug 29 with 443 viewschrismakin

The squad is pretty much set up for Mcgreal in a managerial capacity let alone coaching... can't see PC bringing him in whilst his position is beginning to be questioned

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024