Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? 07:53 - Aug 29 with 1554 viewsMaySixth

Been a few times to drink but what’s it like to possibly live?
Any developments going on? Lively?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 08:14 - Aug 29 with 1463 viewstextbackup

Personally, if you drive, I wouldn’t fancy tackling that area each day. But guess the cons of that would be outweighed by having a nice view and bars/restaurants on you doorstep

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

[Redacted] on 08:17 - Aug 29 with 1450 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 08:22 - Aug 29 with 1422 viewsGiant_Midget

I lived at the Aurora end, which was fairly quiet. The opening of the outdoor area at Cult bar meant it was a little lively at weekends, and there was noise on Freshers weekend. But otherwise fine.

You will pay around 20% more in rent or property price for a veiw across the waterfront. I'd also be cautious about buying a flat in Ipswich at the moment, there seems to be lots of developments that have fire safety issues.

In all, nice place to live. The convenience of going for a walk along the a waterfront is nice. It's close to Holywell Park, which is quite nice also.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 8:27]
What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 23:04 - Aug 29 with 1021 viewsMaySixth

What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 08:22 - Aug 29 by Giant_Midget

I lived at the Aurora end, which was fairly quiet. The opening of the outdoor area at Cult bar meant it was a little lively at weekends, and there was noise on Freshers weekend. But otherwise fine.

You will pay around 20% more in rent or property price for a veiw across the waterfront. I'd also be cautious about buying a flat in Ipswich at the moment, there seems to be lots of developments that have fire safety issues.

In all, nice place to live. The convenience of going for a walk along the a waterfront is nice. It's close to Holywell Park, which is quite nice also.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2021 8:27]

Thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 05:07 - Aug 30 with 845 viewswkj

I lived on the Waterfront for a time. Lovely little slice of life, but pain in the arse for car owners.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 07:34 - Aug 30 with 722 viewswitchdoctor

I deliver sometimes to that area and have to say that it might be intimidating to some with gangs of males roaming around in the evening..Nice setting but personally I wouldn’t want to live there.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 7:35]
What is Ipswich Waterfront like as an area to live? on 07:57 - Aug 30 with 669 viewsfabian_illness

My mate has just moved out.
He’s had his car vandalised a couple of times so decided enough was enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024