Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Outs 10:27 - Aug 30 with 2239 viewsMullet

Not Cook before the same bores start.

Who’s going out in the next day or so?

Dobra
Holy
Jackson

Possibly Norwood? Can we see any more going?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Outs on 15:19 - Aug 30 with 317 viewsWakh

Outs on 12:31 - Aug 30 by pointofblue

If we get rid of Donacien and one of Nsiala or Woolfenden then we’ll have to replace them.

I kind of agree but we cant have a squad of 27 and cant get rid of the new signings.
Outs on 15:21 - Aug 30 with 310 viewspointofblue

Outs on 15:19 - Aug 30 by Wakh

I kind of agree but we cant have a squad of 27 and cant get rid of the new signings.

We can't sell off defenders though; we've barely got cover there as it is.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Outs on 15:22 - Aug 30 with 302 viewsWakh

Outs on 15:21 - Aug 30 by pointofblue

We can't sell off defenders though; we've barely got cover there as it is.

Then we'd have to get rid of new signings wouldnt we?
Outs on 15:32 - Aug 30 with 287 viewswkj

Outs on 10:29 - Aug 30 by Mediocre_Quick

I don't think Nors is going anywhere,

Kenlock hasn't had any concrete interest, so he's likely to leave if anything concrete
Holy looks on his way out, possibly today or tomorrow
Jackson seems to have worked his way back into the first team squad, so will likely stay as cover, or be converted to a winger potentially

He certainly isn't going anywhere in a car.

He's far too unreliable - if a bunch of town fans wanted DMG gone for being a sick note, a player who carried our seasons before he got injured, then they should surely feel the same for Norwood - who is nowhere near carrying the team.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Outs on 15:42 - Aug 30 with 276 viewsPhilTWTD

Outs on 12:31 - Aug 30 by chicoazul

Thanks, but we can move players down to U23 if we need the numbers can’t we..? As in we could move I dunno, Jackson and Nolan to that level freeing up a couple spaces for the first team..?

We can, but there's no formal squad as such at that level and I don't think the likes of Kenlock will be playing in the U23s even if they're not involved with the first team. The squad is much more focused on development rather than giving unwanted pros games.
Outs on 15:45 - Aug 30 with 269 viewswkj

Outs on 15:42 - Aug 30 by PhilTWTD

We can, but there's no formal squad as such at that level and I don't think the likes of Kenlock will be playing in the U23s even if they're not involved with the first team. The squad is much more focused on development rather than giving unwanted pros games.

I did ask you this on another post - Is there more than a footballing reason why Kenlock was dropped (almost to the point of being launched into the ground).

I find it strange how he was put so far out to pasture when it seemed like he was one of the few who was genuinely trying their hardest to improve last season - even if his peak won't be good enough for us.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Outs on 15:52 - Aug 30 with 260 viewsPhilTWTD

Outs on 15:45 - Aug 30 by wkj

I did ask you this on another post - Is there more than a footballing reason why Kenlock was dropped (almost to the point of being launched into the ground).

I find it strange how he was put so far out to pasture when it seemed like he was one of the few who was genuinely trying their hardest to improve last season - even if his peak won't be good enough for us.

I did answer, although about five days later! I think it's just that he's not seen as good enough and the cold shoulder is aimed at persuading him to find another club. He won't even be playing in the U23s from what I gather.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024