Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dobra situation 20:35 - Aug 30 with 958 viewsITFC_96

Surely the club have simply not allowed him to go to a League 1 club on loan? Can't see any other reason why he would choose a League 2 side when Wimbledon and Gillingham were interested.

Can imagine they're not keen on the idea of loaning him out to a League 1 club if he plays well for them as the club will be left with egg on their face.
The Dobra situation on 20:42 - Aug 30 with 900 viewsITFCBlues

Or he fancies a move that means he doesn't have to live in a hotel and is close home?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

The Dobra situation on 20:50 - Aug 30 with 869 viewsPhilTWTD

They wanted to send him to League One but from what I gather no League One club was willing to pay enough towards his wages.
The Dobra situation on 21:10 - Aug 30 with 752 viewschrismakin

The Dobra situation on 20:50 - Aug 30 by PhilTWTD

They wanted to send him to League One but from what I gather no League One club was willing to pay enough towards his wages.

Have colchester got a new owner or are they making the most of the £18 friendly tickets....

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

The Dobra situation on 21:11 - Aug 30 with 743 viewsITFC_96

But Colchester can? The club must be subsidising it for League 2 clubs.
The Dobra situation on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 733 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which would also suggest they may not be looking at him as first choice.

Far better for him to be playing regularly in League 2 than getting a similar amount of pitch time in League 1 that he might have got if he had stayed here.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024