Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon Phil is sitting on a story 12:36 - Aug 31 with 2496 viewsHullblue

Otherwise we would have had the quiet/busy deadline day expected story, no?

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 12:52 - Aug 31 with 2347 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Sitting on it, when for the last hour he's been going mad, thinking, "Where have I put that story", while Gav is trying to stop himself laughing.

How much of an idiot is he going to feel when he stands up and Gav starts wetting himself

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:01 - Aug 31 with 2272 viewsPhilTWTD

I added the 'what might happen' stuff at the end of the Celina story. Aside from Celina and Dobra and maybe one or two other youngsters going out, unless there are late moves for Jackson, Holy or Kenlock think it may well be the traditional quiet day.
I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:05 - Aug 31 with 2182 viewsFPL_Tractor

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:01 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

I added the 'what might happen' stuff at the end of the Celina story. Aside from Celina and Dobra and maybe one or two other youngsters going out, unless there are late moves for Jackson, Holy or Kenlock think it may well be the traditional quiet day.

You don't think they'll go for a physical central midfielder Phil? Even if Morsy doesn't sign it signals that Cook feels that's an area to strengthen?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:09 - Aug 31 with 2139 viewsPhilTWTD

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:05 - Aug 31 by FPL_Tractor

You don't think they'll go for a physical central midfielder Phil? Even if Morsy doesn't sign it signals that Cook feels that's an area to strengthen?

It's possible but not sure they'll go all out for one. Don't think there's anything which was ongoing before today. May depend who becomes available today. Obviously having five loans limits the likelihood of that.
I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:14 - Aug 31 with 2002 viewschrismakin

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:09 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

It's possible but not sure they'll go all out for one. Don't think there's anything which was ongoing before today. May depend who becomes available today. Obviously having five loans limits the likelihood of that.

Does Barry count as a loan or a youth loan?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:19 - Aug 31 with 1914 viewsPhilTWTD

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:14 - Aug 31 by chrismakin

Does Barry count as a loan or a youth loan?

Think youth loans are only to non-league clubs.
I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:20 - Aug 31 with 1896 viewsfranz_tyson

I doubt if we could fit the existing 5 loans in an 18 man squad anyway.

If a decent DCM loan becomes possible, then we may as well go for it. Barry would be the obvious one to miss out as sixth loan.
I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 14:12 - Aug 31 with 1637 viewschicoazul

Ashton; Phil if those divs start asking about our new CM just put them off and you’ll get the first interview with Celina exclusively
Phil; done. Hobnob?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 14:14 - Aug 31 with 1596 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 14:12 - Aug 31 by chicoazul

Ashton; Phil if those divs start asking about our new CM just put them off and you’ll get the first interview with Celina exclusively
Phil; done. Hobnob?

Hobnob? You'll need to close that kind of deal with a bit more class.

"Feel free to make a selection from Gav's cheese board"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 14:24 - Aug 31 with 1486 viewsHullblue

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 13:01 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

I think I know Phil’s mind a bit better than you, Phil.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 15:24 - Aug 31 with 1063 viewsWeWereZombies

I reckon Phil is sitting on a story on 14:12 - Aug 31 by chicoazul

Phil; done. Hobnob?

That's quite a sweet pet name Phil has for Ashton...

As far as the news for today goes I think Phil can congratulate himself for having worked the French for owls into the Celina story.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024