Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM 12:53 - Aug 31 with 1488 viewsPattiswickBlue

Wonder if this opens the door for Sam Morsy?

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 12:58 - Aug 31 with 1359 viewsITFCBlues

For a move to a championship club maybe... Would be a hell of an effort to get him here now

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:00 - Aug 31 with 1316 viewshomer_123

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 12:58 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

For a move to a championship club maybe... Would be a hell of an effort to get him here now

A League 1 team have just signed an established 24 year old international with Premier league, French top flight and Championship experience.

So, I wouldn't say it's entirely beyond the realms.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:01 - Aug 31 with 1274 viewsjas0999

Would need to be a permanent deal with five loans already. Can’t see that happening.
Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:02 - Aug 31 with 1243 viewsHighgateBlue

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:00 - Aug 31 by homer_123

A League 1 team have just signed an established 24 year old international with Premier league, French top flight and Championship experience.

So, I wouldn't say it's entirely beyond the realms.

True, but that was on loan. Are we allowed another loan?
Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:03 - Aug 31 with 1224 viewsPattiswickBlue

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 12:58 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

Agree, it would seem unlikely he would come here, due to the Championship admirers. However, due to his relationship with Cook and the chance to be club captain to lead Ashton’s vision of Premier League football, it’s not impossible.
Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:03 - Aug 31 with 1215 viewsITFC_Forever

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:02 - Aug 31 by HighgateBlue

Yes, I think you can have as many as you like, but only 5 can be named in a match day squad.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:04 - Aug 31 with 1191 viewshomer_123

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:02 - Aug 31 by HighgateBlue

I want to say 8 but only 5 in a match day squad.

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:07 - Aug 31 with 1125 viewsFPL_Tractor

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:03 - Aug 31 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, I think you can have as many as you like, but only 5 can be named in a match day squad.

Barry now looking a quite silly signing. Suspect he'll be returning in January if not before.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:09 - Aug 31 with 1071 viewshomer_123

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:07 - Aug 31 by FPL_Tractor

Barry now looking a quite silly signing. Suspect he'll be returning in January if not before.

There is a heck of a player there though - but very difficult to see him getting game time now.

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:23 - Aug 31 with 852 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:07 - Aug 31 by FPL_Tractor

It's actually Aluko that doesn't make sense for me - think Barry will make key contributions throughout the season, but just cannot see Aluko contributing at all. The one signing out of all of these that made no sense when it happened and continues not to.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:28 - Aug 31 with 742 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Middlesborough agree loan deal for CM on 13:23 - Aug 31 by JammyDodgerrr

It's actually Aluko that doesn't make sense for me - think Barry will make key contributions throughout the season, but just cannot see Aluko contributing at all. The one signing out of all of these that made no sense when it happened and continues not to.

Obviously aluko is in front of Barry with reference to Saturday!
Not sure why!
Appearances so far haven’t gone well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024