Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the bigging up of Morsy I took on board but can't recall seeing him play 20:19 - Aug 31 with 751 viewsBluearmy71

So for those like me who were pretty lost of just why some of our fans were very excited about getting him, and having seen this I'm now in full agreement with them all.....EXCITING, here's why for those whom have not seen anything of him...

All the bigging up of Morsy I took on board but can't recall seeing him play on 20:45 - Aug 31 with 654 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Thanks for posting that!

What I'm seeing there is a dynamic, energetic, midfielder, who can run, carry the ball, has good close control and protects the ball well in tight areas, can spot a pass and execute it (short or long) can shoot from range and finish well in the box, reads the game well and can intercept play and isn't afraid to put a tackle in.

Obviously that video is his best bits, but there were a lot of them and they weren't all one-dimensional!
All the bigging up of Morsy I took on board but can't recall seeing him play on 20:49 - Aug 31 with 601 viewslegoman

All the bigging up of Morsy I took on board but can't recall seeing him play on 20:45 - Aug 31 by ArnoldMoorhen

Thanks for posting that!

What I'm seeing there is a dynamic, energetic, midfielder, who can run, carry the ball, has good close control and protects the ball well in tight areas, can spot a pass and execute it (short or long) can shoot from range and finish well in the box, reads the game well and can intercept play and isn't afraid to put a tackle in.

Obviously that video is his best bits, but there were a lot of them and they weren't all one-dimensional!

Thanks for depressing me :(

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

All the bigging up of Morsy I took on board but can't recall seeing him play on 20:50 - Aug 31 with 591 viewsArnoldMoorhen

All the bigging up of Morsy I took on board but can't recall seeing him play on 20:49 - Aug 31 by legoman

Thanks for depressing me :(

Why does that depress you?

Have you seen the lead story?

Morsy Set to Sign Before Deadline by NewsTWTD 31 Aug 2021 19:30
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40966/morsy-set-to-sign-before-deadline

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

[Post edited 31 Aug 2021 20:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024