Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level 20:28 - Aug 31 with 558 viewsSimonds92

But i really hope that they're the right type of characters. I would imagine that there are going to be a lot of unhappy players who in most cases have taken a step down to play consistently and i hope this will just drive them rather than mean they start causing problems. I'm sure they wont all be like Holy who seems to be eternally positive.
Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:33 - Aug 31 with 518 viewschrismakin

I don't understand the part where players have come in expecting to play consistently. Each one would have been sold on the players already at the club and the players coming in. It's down to them to fight for the shirt and also remember it's a long season playing a very heavy on the body style where fresh players will be key.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:44 - Aug 31 with 464 viewsBloomBlue

Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:33 - Aug 31 by chrismakin

I don't understand the part where players have come in expecting to play consistently. Each one would have been sold on the players already at the club and the players coming in. It's down to them to fight for the shirt and also remember it's a long season playing a very heavy on the body style where fresh players will be key.

Surely it depends on what Cook said when he sold moving to the club to the player?
Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:45 - Aug 31 with 454 viewschrismakin

Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:44 - Aug 31 by BloomBlue

Surely it depends on what Cook said when he sold moving to the club to the player?

Of course and building a squad to be successful would have been it. We had 0 players.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:47 - Aug 31 with 431 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The manager needs to develop a spirit like Southgate clearly did with England where the players see the overall goal as more important than individual ones. If collectively they can get us to the higher end of the Championship and into the Premier League, they will all benefit. If we remain languishing in League 1 they will only get better money if they can get a move to a higher level. If they are not playing regularly and well for a team languishing in League 1 that would be unlikely.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Yes our squad is ridiculous for this level on 20:49 - Aug 31 with 419 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I guess that's the beauty of several of them having played for Cook before: he knows what kind of characters they are, he wants them here and they want to play for him.

Least of our worries. Getting the first win (which when it comes will probably be a landslide) and building a run of them is the biggest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024