Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… 10:20 - Sep 1 with 1152 viewsHullblue

You’d never convince all those players to drop down a division on FM.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 13:41 - Sep 1 with 1034 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looks like somebody has had a play around with the data editor.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 16:40 - Sep 1 with 934 viewsDubtractor

No one can ever say fm is unrealistic again.

Anyone know when fm22 will be out? Feel like a new game with the new improved itfc could be fun!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 17:49 - Sep 1 with 856 viewsHullblue

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 16:40 - Sep 1 by Dubtractor

Anyone know when fm22 will be out? Feel like a new game with the new improved itfc could be fun!

Usually Octoberish isn’t it? Yup - fun - but possibly a bit easy!

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 17:58 - Sep 1 with 828 viewsSonOfSpock

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 17:49 - Sep 1 by Hullblue

Usually Octoberish isn’t it? Yup - fun - but possibly a bit easy!

The squad dynamics will be interesting viewing when you start a save.
It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 22:32 - Sep 1 with 687 viewsMelford

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 16:40 - Sep 1 by Dubtractor

If you log in to sortitoutsi https://sortitoutsi.net/ you can get a fully updated squad.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 22:36 - Sep 1 with 676 viewsMelford

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 17:58 - Sep 1 by SonOfSpock

The squad dynamics will be interesting viewing when you start a save.

A few weeks into the season, I have no team leaders. Morsy has come through as highly influential though.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

It’s tempting to say that window was like Football Manager but… on 22:51 - Sep 1 with 644 viewsBiGDonnie

It’s being purchased the second it comes out and Jack Wilshere’s joining the revolution at Town!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024