Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! 14:39 - Sep 2 with 1165 viewsmutters

Do I get a medal or keys to the executive toilets?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:40 - Sep 2 with 1156 viewsKeno

has Phil made your box flash red?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:44 - Sep 2 with 1129 viewsmutters

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:40 - Sep 2 by Keno

has Phil made your box flash red?

ooooh, i wish, maybe I am not quite at that level yet. It was a simple removal of a comment I made on one of the news items. Must try harder ;-)

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:49 - Sep 2 with 1089 viewsKeno

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:44 - Sep 2 by mutters

ooooh, i wish, maybe I am not quite at that level yet. It was a simple removal of a comment I made on one of the news items. Must try harder ;-)

having a news comment removed is pretty good going

I dont think Badger has even managed that one!!

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:55 - Sep 2 with 1066 viewsmutters

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:49 - Sep 2 by Keno

Well... I now do feel truly blessed. In 20+ years of on and off posting on this site, I am chuffed to have finally joined the club. It took a while but hopefully, now I can push on and make some real impact.

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:58 - Sep 2 with 1052 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Must have been something dastardly!!!

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 15:27 - Sep 2 with 991 viewsblue62

What did you say?
I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 15:49 - Sep 2 with 944 viewsmutters

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 15:27 - Sep 2 by blue62

What did you say?

I am scared to say now. Big Brother is watching.....

(to be honest i was surprised as it was nothing rude or abusive, it was a comment on the saltiness of the Ipswich Wanderers Chairman)

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 16:06 - Sep 2 with 888 viewsmutters

Well played TWTD Admin, good response :-)

Login to get fewer ads

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 17:27 - Sep 2 with 804 viewsBlueBadger

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 14:49 - Sep 2 by Keno

Worst I ever managed on News was around 50 downvotes for suggesting that Lee Martin play left back on the grounds that 'we're playing one crap winger who can't cross(Edwards) out of position there, so we might as well play two'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 17:54 - Sep 2 with 763 viewsKeno

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 17:27 - Sep 2 by BlueBadger

Worst I ever managed on News was around 50 downvotes for suggesting that Lee Martin play left back on the grounds that 'we're playing one crap winger who can't cross(Edwards) out of position there, so we might as well play two'.

You have a new goal to achieve!!

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 18:05 - Sep 2 with 732 viewsWD19

I hope that if I ever have a moment of weakness and reply to any news comment it will be removed by a supportive admin.
I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 19:01 - Sep 2 with 689 viewsKeno

I've been censored for the first time ever on TWTD! on 18:05 - Sep 2 by WD19

I hope that if I ever have a moment of weakness and reply to any news comment it will be removed by a supportive admin.

Im not sure you ever sink that low

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024