Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk 18:33 - Sep 3 with 1612 viewscbower

Deal completed remotely. How does he know how good the training facilities are?

bluescouser

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:36 - Sep 3 with 1583 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not going to be available to play for at least 3 weeks by when he will be severely lacking match fitness. Probably won't be here for a while.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:39 - Sep 3 with 1545 viewsMerseyBlue

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:36 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not going to be available to play for at least 3 weeks by when he will be severely lacking match fitness. Probably won't be here for a while.

He could play in the pizza cup in 10 days or so, if he fancies a slice of the action sooner rather than later.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:42 - Sep 3 with 1519 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:39 - Sep 3 by MerseyBlue

He could play in the pizza cup in 10 days or so, if he fancies a slice of the action sooner rather than later.

Does the ban not cover that? So he is unavailable until the 28th? Or does his ban cover Middlesbrough's next 3 league matches? Would that make it more favourable for us?

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:46 - Sep 3 with 1497 viewsMerseyBlue

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:42 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Does the ban not cover that? So he is unavailable until the 28th? Or does his ban cover Middlesbrough's next 3 league matches? Would that make it more favourable for us?

That's right, so he can't play in the league until Doncaster at home but is fine to play in another EFL competition in the meantime, strange but true!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:47 - Sep 3 with 1490 viewshoppy

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:42 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why would his ban cover Middlesbrough's matches? Surely his registration is with us now, following his transfer, so he can't miss games for a club he's no longer at, can he?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 19:03 - Sep 3 with 1390 viewsFixed_It

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:47 - Sep 3 by hoppy

Why would his ban cover Middlesbrough's matches? Surely his registration is with us now, following his transfer, so he can't miss games for a club he's no longer at, can he?

Well actually - yes he can. All of them...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 19:04 - Sep 3 with 1382 viewsMetal_Hacker

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:47 - Sep 3 by hoppy

Oh Hops- you’ve disappointed me

Poll: If it were one or the other

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 19:17 - Sep 3 with 1326 viewshoppy

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 19:04 - Sep 3 by Metal_Hacker

Oh Hops- you’ve disappointed me

Next you're going to tell me that we no longer get any sell on percentage payments from Charlton either?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 19:26 - Sep 3 with 1290 viewsBlueBadger

I keep reading this as either 'Morsley' and thinking it's the egomaniac AFC Sudbury manager or 'Morrissey' and thinking it's the egomaniac fat old racist.

Either way, it makes me think 'God I hope they're not coming near MY club'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 19:45 - Sep 3 with 1176 viewsstopmoaning

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:36 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

He will play with the u23s for fitness surely?
Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 21:33 - Sep 3 with 925 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Morsy yet to arrive in Suffolk on 18:46 - Sep 3 by MerseyBlue

That's right, so he can't play in the league until Doncaster at home but is fine to play in another EFL competition in the meantime, strange but true!

Almost like they recognise it is a meaningless competition when it suits them. I trust any suspension picked up in it only applies to it as well.

As for the ban potentially applying for Boro's games it was just something Sitters had stated as being the case at one time. I agree makes no sense but that would be about right for the EFL!

And the U23 appearances I would hope he will. Plus training with the team is important too. I am sure he will be here for Monday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024