Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone get the feeling 11:09 - Sep 5 with 4323 viewsGlasgowBlue

That if the team doesn’t start to gell PDQ, and we don’t start to climb the table, that we are going to have a very unhappy player in Mosrsy?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Does anyone get the feeling on 11:12 - Sep 5 with 3379 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This post has been edited by an administrator

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Does anyone get the feeling on 11:22 - Sep 5 with 3324 viewschrismakin

Well we've gone from having a squad of players who didn't seem to care about losing games. To a squad that includes players hell bent on not staying in league 1 for long.

It's either going to be very exciting
Or It's going to go tits up and we have a bunch of angry players.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:08 - Sep 5 with 3197 viewsKeaneish

A very unhappy everyone I should imagine…

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:11 - Sep 5 with 3169 viewsBlueBadger

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:08 - Sep 5 by Keaneish

A very unhappy everyone I should imagine…

...apart from the people who don't see failure to get promoted as a failure as long as the football is Improved.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:14 - Sep 5 with 3161 viewsjayessess

I'd hope that pretty much everyone at the club would be furious if we stopped in 21st place for a long time.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2021 12:59]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:41 - Sep 5 with 3083 viewspointofblue

Feels like he's here to play for Cook, not Ipswich. Will be fine as long as we improve.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:54 - Sep 5 with 3058 viewsArnieM

I know let’s just make up some kind of supposition and post it and then make some kind of tenuous link to how a new player “ might” feel or react .

A Bored Sunday for some I guess …..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:57 - Sep 5 with 3037 viewspointofblue

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:54 - Sep 5 by ArnieM

I know let’s just make up some kind of supposition and post it and then make some kind of tenuous link to how a new player “ might” feel or react .

Be fair, a lot of posters were revelling in doing that last season!

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:09 - Sep 5 with 2986 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree but we can't have it both ways. We can't convince players to drop down to this level by selling them on the project and then complain if they want out if we don't achieve our aims.

Morsey, like much of our squad, shouldn't be playing at this level. If we fail to go up then Cook has no excuses.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:12 - Sep 5 with 2981 viewsGlasgowBlue

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:54 - Sep 5 by ArnieM

Not at all. His vibe about joining the club is completely different from any of the other signings. In his interview he made it perfectly clear that he was happy at Boro and was forced out by the powers that be.he wanted to stay at Boro and his representatives made it clear in the weeks leading to the move that he didn’t see dropping down a league would be a very wise career move.

He’s not going to be very patient IMO. Which is his prerogative. He’s a quality Championship player who will be playing in the championship next season regardless of whether we are promoted or not.

He’s going to bring a lot to our team. I just hope we can start to tell and match his ambitions.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:18 - Sep 5 with 2942 viewspennblue

I do hope so.

That IS what we want isn't it?

We have done the "team of players who don't give a sh!t whether we win or lose" for the past few seasons and that did not work.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:21 - Sep 5 with 2920 viewsketton_itfc

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:12 - Sep 5 by GlasgowBlue

Not at all. His vibe about joining the club is completely different from any of the other signings. In his interview he made it perfectly clear that he was happy at Boro and was forced out by the powers that be.he wanted to stay at Boro and his representatives made it clear in the weeks leading to the move that he didn’t see dropping down a league would be a very wise career move.

He’s not going to be very patient IMO. Which is his prerogative. He’s a quality Championship player who will be playing in the championship next season regardless of whether we are promoted or not.

He’s going to bring a lot to our team. I just hope we can start to tell and match his ambitions.

But surely there’s a positive in this. Our new captain and leader wants us to be back in the championship ASAP. Any shirkers surely will have a kick up the backside. All about setting standards. He could prove to be our best signing for 20 years.
Does anyone get the feeling on 13:39 - Sep 5 with 2845 viewsFixed_It

And let's not forget that the target audience for that interview was Boro fans...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:42 - Sep 5 with 2834 viewsIllinoisblue

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:18 - Sep 5 by pennblue

I do hope so.

That IS what we want isn't it?

We have done the "team of players who don't give a sh!t whether we win or lose" for the past few seasons and that did not work.

Exactly this. It’s incredible that we even have to consider that a player with a winning mentality is a new concept.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:56 - Sep 5 with 2777 viewsArnieM

Thank you for your measured response. Given that I’d say …. He didn’t have join us , especially if Championship clubs were in for him . But Boro clearly wanted to offload him . So maybe that’s who he should be aiming his displeasure towards 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does anyone get the feeling on 14:46 - Sep 5 with 2635 viewspositivity

i hope so; he shouldn't be happy if we're not rising from 21st

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Does anyone get the feeling on 15:44 - Sep 5 with 2515 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does anyone get the feeling on 12:41 - Sep 5 by pointofblue

Feels like he's here to play for Cook, not Ipswich. Will be fine as long as we improve.

Apart from where he talks about the silver lining of being suspended, allowing him to get settled quickly so he can then focus on giving everything to his performances for us.

He’s going to be fine. He’ll have experienced managers leaving before and he will be again. The main reason he’s here is because we’re the only team who offered Boro a fee. That may count for something; he knows he’s wanted here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone get the feeling on 15:48 - Sep 5 with 2502 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Does anyone get the feeling on 13:42 - Sep 5 by Illinoisblue

Exactly this. It’s incredible that we even have to consider that a player with a winning mentality is a new concept.

Possibly goes some way to explaining our win percentages since MM left.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:01 - Sep 5 with 2395 viewsBlueBadger

Does anyone get the feeling on 14:46 - Sep 5 by positivity

i hope so; he shouldn't be happy if we're not rising from 21st

What if he's playing Improved Football and doing something good for the Matchday Experience though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:20 - Sep 5 with 2364 viewspositivity

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:01 - Sep 5 by BlueBadger

What if he's playing Improved Football and doing something good for the Matchday Experience though?

that might 've been enough for some of the players who'd been hanging around the club for the past 5 years, it shouldn't be an itfc tradition that we carry forward though!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:33 - Sep 5 with 2324 viewsDeano69

My suggestion is that he plays out of his skin this season to help secure promotion and by default, returning as a championship player with promotion on his CV and almost certainly a fans favourite in the process.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:50 - Sep 5 with 2277 viewsghostofescobar

I’d very much hope so. I’d also hope there will be another 20 odd players who will also be very upset. I’m fed up of us paying players who don’t seem to give much of a toss.

GhostOfEscobar

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:59 - Sep 5 with 2245 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:01 - Sep 5 by BlueBadger

Do you think you'll ever get bored of repeating this joke?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Does anyone get the feeling on 18:22 - Sep 5 with 2191 viewspointofblue

Does anyone get the feeling on 17:20 - Sep 5 by positivity

that might 've been enough for some of the players who'd been hanging around the club for the past 5 years, it shouldn't be an itfc tradition that we carry forward though!

It's an easy thing to throw at last season's players but the club was rotten to the core. There was no care or attention. Did they want to win? I think so but nothing and nobody worked with them. The club was left to drift.

Does anyone get the feeling on 19:13 - Sep 5 with 2113 viewschrismakin

Does anyone get the feeling on 18:22 - Sep 5 by pointofblue

It's an easy thing to throw at last season's players but the club was rotten to the core. There was no care or attention. Did they want to win? I think so but nothing and nobody worked with them. The club was left to drift.

It's an easy thing because its true. To many were comfortable with their surroundings. Hence why so many have ended up at Colchester. Would they have preferred to win? Maybe sometimes. We're they bothered when they didn't? Not In the slightest.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024