Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) 20:24 - Sep 7 with 1299 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:38 - Sep 7 with 1257 viewsCoastalblue

Is he not on 5 live any more? Not that I listen so much these days but was always one of the pundits I actually liked listening to. Seems to be all Savage, Sutton and other Talksport esque type people now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:50 - Sep 7 with 1206 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:38 - Sep 7 by Coastalblue

Is he not on 5 live any more? Not that I listen so much these days but was always one of the pundits I actually liked listening to. Seems to be all Savage, Sutton and other Talksport esque type people now.

No idea as I don't tend to listen to it.

Always thought he was a bit of a nutter when he was a player/manager but does seem to speak a lot of sense.

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:50 - Sep 7 with 1202 viewsITFCed

He hates Ipswich, he was rubbish on BBC with Manish

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:52 - Sep 7 with 1191 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:50 - Sep 7 by ITFCed

He hates Ipswich, he was rubbish on BBC with Manish

Wonder why that would be. Something from the Luton/Cambridge days?

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 7 with 1078 viewsbluelagos

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 20:52 - Sep 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wonder why that would be. Something from the Luton/Cambridge days?

Few years back I was sat in the side stand near the pitch (opposite one to the West stand) with a mate, we were playing Brum and it was in the papers that Birmingham were trying to offload him. There were lots of rumours he had big gamblings debts and the sale was to help him payoff some of those debts.

Anyhow, fair to say Claridge was a 100% player and this game was no different, every challenge, every header, full effort, lots if running, classic Claridge putting himself about.

Ball comes near us and he goes in hard before winning a throw in. As he goes to collect the ball I shouted "Claridge, why you trying so hard? They don't even want ya"

He turned round, looked me straight in the eye, pointed at me and shouted "You, why dont you just fck off". For a second I thought he was gonna do a Cantona as I'd obviously struck a nerve.

I always liked him as a player, especially his committment on the pitch, all the more so after than encounter.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:39 - Sep 7 with 1055 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 7 by bluelagos

Few years back I was sat in the side stand near the pitch (opposite one to the West stand) with a mate, we were playing Brum and it was in the papers that Birmingham were trying to offload him. There were lots of rumours he had big gamblings debts and the sale was to help him payoff some of those debts.

Anyhow, fair to say Claridge was a 100% player and this game was no different, every challenge, every header, full effort, lots if running, classic Claridge putting himself about.

Ball comes near us and he goes in hard before winning a throw in. As he goes to collect the ball I shouted "Claridge, why you trying so hard? They don't even want ya"

He turned round, looked me straight in the eye, pointed at me and shouted "You, why dont you just fck off". For a second I thought he was gonna do a Cantona as I'd obviously struck a nerve.

I always liked him as a player, especially his committment on the pitch, all the more so after than encounter.

Ah, so you are the reason he hates us!

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 7 with 1047 viewsbluelagos

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:39 - Sep 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ah, so you are the reason he hates us!

Only if he bares a grudge for a gobby fan from 25 odd years ago

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 22:10 - Sep 7 with 942 viewsIllinoisblue

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 7 by bluelagos

Always liked him as a player. Socks down, 100% workrate. A rougher version of Vardy but a solid player nonetheless

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 22:13 - Sep 7 with 924 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 7 by bluelagos

Only if he bares a grudge for a gobby fan from 25 odd years ago

One would imagine he would hate every club he ever played against wouldn't you?!

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 22:51 - Sep 7 with 838 viewspositivity

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 22:13 - Sep 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

One would imagine he would hate every club he ever played against wouldn't you?!

he only hates the (few) clubs he hasn't actually played for

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Steve Claridge looking smart and well on SSN (n/t) on 22:52 - Sep 7 with 846 viewsdavblue

I’ve heard one story where At one of the clubs he played at one of the younger lads offered him a bed to sleep in until he got sorted elsewhere. He ended up staying the whole year he was at that club. I can’t remember if he payed anything or not but if I recall correctly he didn’t. He basically had his whole life in the back of his car he is as scruffy off the pitch as on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024