Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid passport to get into Portman Road? 19:09 - Sep 8 with 885 viewsgtsb1966

BBC saying it's likely to be any event ,indoors or out, with an attendance of more than 10,000.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-55718553.amp
Covid passport to get into Portman Road? on 19:27 - Sep 8 with 821 viewscatch74

I took my son to the England v. Andorra game - I had my passport but at no point had to produce it. Is it spot checks, hadn’t really thought about it. Also - everyone on the underground wearing masks but no one inside Wembley.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Covid passport to get into Portman Road? on 19:33 - Sep 8 with 793 viewsgtsb1966

Covid passport to get into Portman Road? on 19:27 - Sep 8 by catch74

I took my son to the England v. Andorra game - I had my passport but at no point had to produce it. Is it spot checks, hadn’t really thought about it. Also - everyone on the underground wearing masks but no one inside Wembley.

It's going to be everyone in attendance if I read it right.
Covid passport to get into Portman Road? on 19:51 - Sep 8 with 743 viewsSuperfrans

Went to a gig on Monday night and everyone had to show their COVID pass on their phone to get in. No big deal, a bit of a queue, but nothing more than you'd expect getting into any gig.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Covid passport to get into Portman Road? on 20:30 - Sep 8 with 659 viewsEly_Blue

Covid passport to get into Portman Road? on 19:51 - Sep 8 by Superfrans

Went to a gig on Monday night and everyone had to show their COVID pass on their phone to get in. No big deal, a bit of a queue, but nothing more than you'd expect getting into any gig.

The last 2 games at PR they were checking everyone

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024