Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. 21:20 - Sep 8 with 583 viewsFixed_It

Great strike.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. on 21:21 - Sep 8 with 580 viewsIllinoisblue

Meanwhile, the sniper has shot Glick. Again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. on 21:23 - Sep 8 with 559 viewsFtnfwest

I know grealish fannys around but they’re not even getting booked for rugby tackling him
Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. on 21:30 - Sep 8 with 515 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. on 21:23 - Sep 8 by Ftnfwest

I know grealish fannys around but they’re not even getting booked for rugby tackling him

Poland have picked up 4? bookings i think. The ref has been decent.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. on 21:46 - Sep 8 with 450 viewsFtnfwest

Ref struggled to find a reason to disallow that goal. on 21:30 - Sep 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

Poland have picked up 4? bookings i think. The ref has been decent.

He was picking up late challenges but not deliberate obstructions which usually get a yellow here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024