Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever tested positive for Covid? 15:38 - Sep 9 with 1170 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever tested positive for Covid?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:03 - Sep 9 with 1071 viewsCotty

Why split "yes" by jabs if you're not going to do the same with "no"?
Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:21 - Sep 9 with 1029 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:03 - Sep 9 by Cotty

Why split "yes" by jabs if you're not going to do the same with "no"?

Good point - although I wanted to avoid the graph getting too messy. I'm assuming most of the 'nos' are jabbed - but I guess there are some who aren't and don't fall into the weirdo category.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:24 - Sep 9 with 1023 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

How about 'no, I have never had a test'
Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:26 - Sep 9 with 1013 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:24 - Sep 9 by BlueBlueBluex2

Or "I have had Covid, but never had a test" - which is what happened to me.

I don't think you have through this scientific study through
Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:27 - Sep 9 with 1007 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:24 - Sep 9 by BlueBlueBluex2

Then the answer you are looking for is 'no'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:28 - Sep 9 with 1007 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:26 - Sep 9 by BlueBlueBluex2

Then you have no proof that you had covid, unless you have since had an antibody test.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:44 - Sep 9 with 974 viewsDinDjarin

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:21 - Sep 9 by Fixed_It

Good point - although I wanted to avoid the graph getting too messy. I'm assuming most of the 'nos' are jabbed - but I guess there are some who aren't and don't fall into the weirdo category.

Not jabbed, not had covid
Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:51 - Sep 9 with 955 viewsWD19

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:44 - Sep 9 by DinDjarin

(yet)

But you almost certainly will. We all will at some stage.

....and not being jabbed you are x25 more likely to die than the sensible folk that did get jabbed.
Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 17:33 - Sep 9 with 875 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:26 - Sep 9 by BlueBlueBluex2

Or "I have had covid, had tests but they've been negative". I've heard a couple of those lately with people feeling rough to very rough and with all the symptoms including loss of taste smell (which seems to be the most unique and defining one) but negative test results - lateral flow and the pcr tests. I've no idea what's going on there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 18:34 - Sep 9 with 802 viewsBlueBadger

Tested - no.
Positive antibody test after the event - yes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 18:52 - Sep 9 with 788 viewshoppy

Where’s the “hospitalised with it for the third time, having also been double jabbed (since the second time) at the same time as my partner got it for the first time, having been also double jabbed, so thankfully only had mild symptoms for a couple of days, feeling a little bit lousy, but still had to isolate then for 10 days, whilst also having to look after our daughter who was on her school holidays, but had to keep herself entertained as he was mostly staying in his bedroom, just putting a mask on when leaving his bedroom to get her some food etc” option?

Asking for a friend.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 18:57 - Sep 9 with 771 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 18:52 - Sep 9 by hoppy

Where’s the “hospitalised with it for the third time, having also been double jabbed (since the second time) at the same time as my partner got it for the first time, having been also double jabbed, so thankfully only had mild symptoms for a couple of days, feeling a little bit lousy, but still had to isolate then for 10 days, whilst also having to look after our daughter who was on her school holidays, but had to keep herself entertained as he was mostly staying in his bedroom, just putting a mask on when leaving his bedroom to get her some food etc” option?

Asking for a friend.

Gav needs to sort out the functionality of the Poll feature to facilitate a greater word count. Next update maybe?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 19:02 - Sep 9 with 751 viewshoppy

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 18:57 - Sep 9 by Fixed_It

Gav needs to sort out the functionality of the Poll feature to facilitate a greater word count. Next update maybe?

I guessed that must’ve been the reason it wasn’t there. Thank you. I’ll let KJ know.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 19:49 - Sep 9 with 686 viewsBlueBadger

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:44 - Sep 9 by DinDjarin

The problem with being lucky and stupid is that at some point, your luck runs out, the stupid on the other hand....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 19:50 - Sep 9 with 682 viewsBlueBadger

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 16:51 - Sep 9 by WD19

(yet)

But you almost certainly will. We all will at some stage.

....and not being jabbed you are x25 more likely to die than the sensible folk that did get jabbed.

...and stand a 1 in 10(rising to 6 in 10 if you're hospitalised) chance of long term-complications.

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 19:56 - Sep 9 with 676 viewsBlueBadger

Have you ever tested positive for Covid? on 17:33 - Sep 9 by Swansea_Blue

Or "I have had covid, had tests but they've been negative". I've heard a couple of those lately with people feeling rough to very rough and with all the symptoms including loss of taste smell (which seems to be the most unique and defining one) but negative test results - lateral flow and the pcr tests. I've no idea what's going on there.

With lateral flow - well, those can have as high as a 50% false negative rating, PCR offers 5% false negative rating under lab conditions - if your tester isn't very skilled....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024